Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody else in this situation?
Mine was blend on 4/26, Mods popped next day, but nothing since.... I am in Bronco Pergotury.
Sponsored

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody else in this situation?
It seems like most mods populated about 2 days after blend. I was 4/27 and mine did. I also had navigation. I bought mine last week. Sorry, not sure what's going on. It stinks that Ford doesn't communicate better.

Incypa

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

“In Transit” change came today - ETA 6/15 to 6/21! The countdown begins…

I don’t remember who said it but someone mentioned a chip shortage happening again; a load of bull IMO! Blended on 25 Apr and we’re on our way to Canada now. Keep on being patient and they’ll venture off of dirt mountain soon enough y’all!

moborb

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996, Speed Triple, Odyssey, LS460
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
for those who have received delivery via rail - where/how have you gotten status on the transfer from rail to truck for delivery to your dealer? My salesman claims to not know how they move trucks around so am looking for input on how to keep an eye on my bronco once it gets to Twin Oaks, PA (destination of the railcar per CSX...my dealer is just 90 minutes or so up the turnpike in North Jersey)
Didn’t. Showed at the dealer about two days after the arrival in the PA rail yard. Was transported to the dealership on a small car carrier on the back of a Dodge Ram. I’m thinking the best bet is if the dealer is willing to say whats “typical” for the last leg. Good luck and hope it arrives soon!!

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
for those who have received delivery via rail - where/how have you gotten status on the transfer from rail to truck for delivery to your dealer? My salesman claims to not know how they move trucks around so am looking for input on how to keep an eye on my bronco once it gets to Twin Oaks, PA (destination of the railcar per CSX...my dealer is just 90 minutes or so up the turnpike in North Jersey)
I tried the method where you call a phone # and enter in your rail car info. That didn't work for me, it kept telling me that car was in / had been in Maryland since mid-April.

I was able to get the info by calling the dealer. Apparently they could punch in my order numbers and find the train location without issue.

Sponsored

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I tried the method where you call a phone # and enter in your rail car info. That didn't work for me, it kept telling me that car was in / had been in Maryland since mid-April.

I was able to get the info by calling the dealer. Apparently they could punch in my order numbers and find the train location without issue.
I've been able to track the train. Just wondering about tracking once its off the train

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was using that order.app thing and it appeared that when the train got to the unloading site the vehicle status changed to "paired". Once it was at the dealer it said delivered. Not 100%, but that status did change.
Thanks

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am in the same boat .... "Plant hold"
I haven't seen mine ship yet. It's built though. Chat keeps saying it will be to Minnesota by 6/15. Guess I'll keep waiting.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The railcar containing my bronco was "constructively placed" in Chester PA at 1am this morning. Now the wait for unloading and delivery...

Sponsored

Kking

Big Bend
First Name
Kenzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

tomtbo

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus CT200h
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am not enjoying the fact that quite a few folks in the 04/11 production chat are now getting estimated delivery dates in July. I was told this week that mine is still mid June but now I am expecting the bad news to trickle in
Sponsored