First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The railcar containing my bronco was "constructively placed" in Chester PA at 1am this morning. Now the wait for unloading and delivery...
Ask your dealer how long from the train yard to the dealer typically for vehicle’s to arrive. Mine told me “5 days or so” and it was exactly 5 days but they didn’t have tracking once it was off the train.
Sponsored

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ask your dealer how long from the train yard to the dealer typically for vehicle’s to arrive. Mine told me “5 days or so” and it was exactly 5 days but they didn’t have tracking once it was off the train.
That's a good one...

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's a good one...
i should clarify...when i asked my sales guy about what to expect after the car arrived at the depot in PA, his response was "i don't know how they move cars around" :rolleyes:

Dsasqwach

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Guess I'm on convoy hold in Dixiana for over 2 weeks now... not 100% sure what that means but I'm pretty sure it means the dealership is clueless

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i should clarify...when i asked my sales guy about what to expect after the car arrived at the depot in PA, his response was "i don't know how they move cars around" :rolleyes:
Did you talk to the guy who is the manager for vehicle orders? To clarify my salesman didn’t tell me any of that, it was the guy who manages all the vehicles that are ordered. My salesman is less than responsive at times and it took him all day to tell me when I can pick up my Bronco, while the other guy local to me and had his bronco shipped on the same train as mine picks his up tonight.

Sponsored

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you talk to the guy who is the manager for vehicle orders? To clarify my salesman didn’t tell me any of that, it was the guy who manages all the vehicles that are ordered. My salesman is less than responsive at times and it took him all day to tell me when I can pick up my Bronco, while the other guy local to me and had his bronco shipped on the same train as mine picks his up tonight.
I got a response from someone else with details on tracking the truck delivery: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/united-road-logistics-faq.33829/
it was very helpful - i have created an account using these details and can see the transit order is there, just waiting for the car to be offloaded

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My vehicle has been offloaded from the train and is now Pending Pickup. What's the over/under on how many days before it ships? I have stalked the truck delivery site and it looks like my dealer has been taking regular deliveries throughout the month, some full loads, others just 1 or 2 cars 🤞

Kking

Big Bend
First Name
Kenzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How many are still stuck in production from this build week??

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My vehicle has been offloaded from the train and is now Pending Pickup. What's the over/under on how many days before it ships? I have stalked the truck delivery site and it looks like my dealer has been taking regular deliveries throughout the month, some full loads, others just 1 or 2 cars 🤞
Hard to say. Mine sat there for 9 days before making it to the dealership

Sponsored

tomtbo

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus CT200h
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had a blend date of 04/21 and the modules went live on 04/23. I've been stuck ever since

Kking

Big Bend
First Name
Kenzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had a blend date of 04/21 and the modules went live on 04/23. I've been stuck ever since
My modules went live the next day also. Ford chat just told me they see no holds but its expected to arrive at the dealer no later than 7/3. :rolleyes:

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was this build week… came in last Wednesday. Sorry to all of you still waiting.

wbrownie

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, GT500, GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am. According to Ford chat I am supposed to complete production today. Just checked my Ford App and my activation request was denied so perhaps someone was in my Bronco. It had been pending for a couple of weeks.
Sponsored