First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, Edge, Fusion, F-150, AC Cobra, Miata ND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So how does your Fordpass get activated without someone physically doing it in the vehicle? I activated but it states Activation Pending, start vehicle and activate confirmation on the touch screen.

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So how does your Fordpass get activated without someone physically doing it in the vehicle? I activated but it states Activation Pending, start vehicle and activate confirmation on the touch screen.
it doesn’t. Someone needs to hit the button in the car.
I’m my case whoever drove my Bronco at Ford was kind enough to hit the button. Others haven’t been so lucky.

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m my case whoever drove my Bronco at Ford was kind enough to hit the button. Others haven’t been so lucky.
I dont even have the option to activate it. Mine says i have to wait till i have it delivered.

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know if I'd feel lucky or more anxious...

MLMELEND

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We are in the same boat except the CHAT person told me ETA to release the hold was 6/14 - 6/22... I hope to more info tomorrow ..
Today the CHAT person revised my ETA to 7/14 :-( I am hoping they are just telling me that so I stop bugging them every day :p

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine has the same 4/27 date was just updated to built 6/13 with a delivery of 7/9-7/15. For some reason it’s hanging out at Willow Run airport with 4 miles of fuel.
Yours is coming soon!
So mine was moved here by the airport a couple weeks back after spending time in Woodhaven. Fuel tank shows empty, 70 miles on the odometer and went into ‘deep sleep mode’.

How long did you spend by the airport before being moved again?

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So mine was moved here by the airport a couple weeks back after spending time in Woodhaven. Fuel tank shows empty, 70 miles on the odometer and went into ‘deep sleep mode’.

How long did you spend by the airport before being moved again?
It’s still there with the same 4 miles of gas. This is the second holding pen it’s been in. First moved on 5/14 then airport on 6/14 and been sitting ever since. I really don’t like the fact they both are out of gas and in an odd parking place. As for deep sleep that maybe a battery issue. Had it before on my Explorer.

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s still there with the same 4 miles of gas. This is the second holding pen it’s been in. First moved on 5/14 then airport on 6/14 and been sitting ever since. I really don’t like the fact they both are out of gas and in an odd parking place. As for deep sleep that maybe a battery issue. Had it before on my Explorer.
My theory…final testing or something is not working properly. This whole area is 500 plus acres.

https://www.aftermarketnews.com/ford-pledges-5m-support-american-center-mobility/

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations!! You've waited a long time since reserving. When did you order? We all expect some good photos next week 😉
Sponsored