First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, GT500, GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
According the Ford chat this is my delivery week. However, still in production per the tracker. After two months in production, still in limbo.
Sponsored

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like a mark-up

Sponsored

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well its finally home to dark for a pic. I worked a heck of a deal! Corner stone ford in Elk River MN is awesome. My 4 door soft top build big bend mid package 10sp 2.3. They priced it as 39860. Sticker showed 42750. Ill take that plus a bumper to bumper 84 month 125k extended warranty with 0 deductible. Out the door was 43811.60. After all the horror stories of adm and such. I'm super happy.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All i are is the Sas Pkg Keyless & the other $1+K options. Do you have a signed order agreement? Whatever the MY22 markup or mid-year increse was I do believe reservation holders are spared from those. I also attended Off Redeo which I've been led to believe so be deducted from my agreed to price... supposedly the dealerships recoup she losses here from Ford.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well its finally home to dark for a pic. I worked a heck of a deal! Corner stone ford in Elk River MN is awesome. My 4 door soft top build big bend mid package 10sp 2.3. They priced it as 39860. Sticker showed 42750. Ill take that plus a bumper to bumper 84 month 125k extended warranty with 0 deductible. Out the door was 43811.60. After all the horror stories of adm and such. I'm super happy.
Outstanding!! So excited for you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. When you catch your breath in sure you'll help us salivate with some pics! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…