First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my garage. This thing is everything I hoped it would be. Now I just need enough time to put on all the things I have in my garage (mud flaps, brush bar....)

I did have one funny and embarrassing thing happen. I guess from the factory the back hard cover on the drivers seat that has the built in MOLLE panel wasn't installed correctly. It has these big hook prongs on the top that come in at an angle and lock into holes in the metal frame then the whole thing swings down and locks into place with metal clips. They were only in the foam not the metal so when I slid the seat back the whole panel flopped into the back floorboard. Not the best first impression after I had already written the check :) It took me a few minutes to figure out how it was installed and I had to undo a couple bungies under the seat to free it up to re-install it properly then reconnect the bungies. Now that it's properly locked in I think I am in good shape, whew.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my garage. This thing is everything I hoped it would be. Now I just need enough time to put on all the things I have in my garage (mud flaps, brush bar....)

I did have one funny and embarrassing thing happen. I guess from the factory the back hard cover on the drivers seat that has the built in MOLLE panel wasn't installed correctly. It has these big hook prongs on the top that come in at an angle and lock into holes in the metal frame then the whole thing swings down and locks into place with metal clips. They were only in the foam not the metal so when I slid the seat back the whole panel flopped into the back floorboard. Not the best first impression after I had already written the check :) It took me a few minutes to figure out how it was installed and I had to undo a couple bungies under the seat to free it up to re-install it properly then reconnect the bungies. Now that it's properly locked in I think I am in good shape, whew.
That's funny!! They are truly pumping then out as far as they can! LOLOLOL As far as... now installing the stuff... I hear you. I have: JBL soundbar for the C pillar, spare tire light ring, tailgate table, Bronco script badges, license plate relocation bracket, Rokblokz mud flaps, and a few other odds and ends - LOLOLOL. ETA 7/8-7/14 but I'm thinking more like mid Aug... ๐Ÿ™„

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's funny!! They are truly pumping then out as far as they can! LOLOLOL As far as... now installing the stuff... I hear you. I have: JBL soundbar for the C pillar, spare tire light ring, tailgate table, Bronco script badges, license plate relocation bracket, Rokblokz mud flaps, and a few other odds and ends - LOLOLOL. ETA 7/8-7/14 but I'm thinking more like mid Aug... ๐Ÿ™„
Nice. You never know, my ETA had moved to week of July 11th then it shipped and arrived pretty quick.

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here! Today, I finally made out of "in production" and into "built" status. I hope there will be some summer left when the Bronco arrives.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group 1656701282866
I hope so for you too! I've been in 'Awaiting Shipping' status now since 6/12. ETA supposedly between 7/8 - 7/14... breath not being held!!! LOLOLOL ๐Ÿฅฑ

Adash11

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope so for you too! I've been in 'Awaiting Shipping' status now since 6/12. ETA supposedly between 7/8 - 7/14... breath not being held!!! LOLOLOL ๐Ÿฅฑ
Me too!!! Eta 6/27-7/3

Sponsored

SpiedieKing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iโ€™m built but I still have not received an assembly line picture. Is they only for reservation holders?

wbrownie

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, GT500, GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My ETA was 6/27-7/3. Passed and still in production. Now Ford support says no ETA available and I need to contact the dealer as they have more information. I'm not contacting anyone. Will just see what happens. This is a complete joke.

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the awaiting shipment bucket as well. Been there for two weeks now, however, the Dealer is telling me the target delivery date is 7/17. Since we are gone until 7/30, no hurry now on my part. Missed oppurtunity to bring the new rig to Wyoming! However, apparently a rental company up here has three of them available for rent. Go figure.

kmbradco

Wildtrak
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My ETA was 6/27-7/3. Passed and still in production. Now Ford support says no ETA available and I need to contact the dealer as they have more information. I'm not contacting anyone. Will just see what happens. This is a complete joke.
Interesting how this is going. My first ETA was 7/15 to 7/21 and now today it says 7/5 to 7/11....not sure why the change, but I will just sit back and see what happens. At least it says it is coming. I did get a assembly line photo and a shipped e-mail, so I am going to assume it really is on its way. :geek: