Adash11

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I chatted with Ford since my delivery date was today. They say on their end my Bronco shows as in production and produced. They could not answer the question if produced means the same as built. They did say that their info did NOT show any holds for chips or other reasons on their end, but they had no updated shipping info. My dealer said that their end does not show any updates since the last week of April. So we again wait!
Sponsored

royruiz

Black Diamond
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I chatted with Ford since my delivery date was today. They say on their end my Bronco shows as in production and produced. They could not answer the question if produced means the same as built. They did say that their info did NOT show any holds for chips or other reasons on their end, but they had no updated shipping info. My dealer said that their end does not show any updates since the last week of April. So we again wait!
I got the same message a couple of days ago, in production and produced. Sill shows as in production on the tracker...gave me a delivery ETA of 5/21....don't quite believe it as it still shows in MI and its coming by rail.

Dumbroofer

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 F150s, 11 F250s and 1 GMC utility truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Screenshot_20220512-090955_Facebook.jpg

Just saw this post in one of the Bronco Facebook groups. Anyone read or heard anything similar? Don't know how valid the source is. Might just be a troll, hard to say on some of those groups.

Dawg - You are killing me with your negative news! :) Mine is coming to Krause in Alpharetta. I was browsing other build dates for Georgia folks and saw someone in Cumming with (I think) the exact Bronco I'm getting....not really happy about that, especially since he will get his first. I barely missed First Edition Bronco...early reservation number and still waiting.

Maybe ours will be on the same train/truck.

Attachments

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealer finally called me....said the dates given to me (5/13-19) are tentative and "should be here in another week or so" and "ford could change that" and we "should be able to see it by the end of the month" but "won't guarantee it"

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dawg - You are killing me with your negative news! :) Mine is coming to Krause in Alpharetta. I was browsing other build dates for Georgia folks and saw someone in Cumming with (I think) the exact Bronco I'm getting....not really happy about that, especially since he will get his first. I barely missed First Edition Bronco...early reservation number and still waiting.

Maybe ours will be on the same train/truck.
don't believe this - i see people in the 5/2 week getting built & even shipped emails left and right. plus someone already took delivery

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i finally got her today (disproving the stop-ship). friday the 13th sounds about right for this train ride. i'll dump some pics soon.

initial impressions:
  • black diamond/in general:
    • it's awesome
    • mgv is great but gets hot (and cools) quick. wouldn't want anything else.
    • 8" screen is good enough but 12 would be fantastic.
    • looks mean, stance is good, 285s and a 1" level will make it perfect. no rush.
    • i love it.
    • sound system sucks ass. i knew this going in. it can get loud enough, no bass or mid. already have stuff to install this weekend..
    • still love it.
  • took the front half of the roof off at the dealer while they did paperwork. easy and fast but wish they were two separate bags.
  • eg is disturbing nice.
  • 2.3 is snappy. you win regardless of engine choice.
  • the little details everywhere are so perfect. ford nailed it.
  • 2d is too much fun to drive. smiled ear to ear driving all day.
  • also 2d has no fn space. i like that too, it's all about me anyways.
shout out to woltz and wind ford; they killed it as a dealer. seriously. no adm, no pressure, great finance, threw in free shit. also got a storage divider, ford cooler, and a safe jump kit. 20k fordpass points added to account (purchase will add the rest) and got me the full price protection.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i finally got her today (disproving the stop-ship). friday the 13th sounds about right for this train ride. i'll dump some pics soon.

initial impressions:
  • black diamond/in general:
    • it's awesome
    • mgv is great but gets hot (and cools) quick. wouldn't want anything else.
    • 8" screen is good enough but 12 would be fantastic.
    • looks mean, stance is good, 285s and a 1" level will make it perfect. no rush.
    • i love it.
    • sound system sucks ass. i knew this going in. it can get loud enough, no bass or mid. already have stuff to install this weekend..
    • still love it.
  • took the front half of the roof off at the dealer while they did paperwork. easy and fast but wish they were two separate bags.
  • eg is disturbing nice.
  • 2.3 is snappy. you win regardless of engine choice.
  • the little details everywhere are so perfect. ford nailed it.
  • 2d is too much fun to drive. smiled ear to ear driving all day.
  • also 2d has no fn space. i like that too, it's all about me anyways.
shout out to woltz and wind ford; they killed it as a dealer. seriously. no adm, no pressure, great finance, threw in free shit. also got a storage divider, ford cooler, and a safe jump kit. 20k fordpass points added to account (purchase will add the rest) and got me the full price protection.
Congrats, please post some pictures! The train mine is on is in Louisville so steady progress for me

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My ride hit the dealer last night. Now just have to get there and take delivery

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Lynnbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Lynnett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town country van
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In production since 4/27, No modules have popped. Chat says ETA 5/24-5/30, I'm so confused and frustrated ๐Ÿฅด

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In production since 4/27, No modules have popped. Chat says ETA 5/24-5/30, I'm so confused and frustrated ๐Ÿฅด
Keep the faith. Ive been in production since April 24th and no update

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well my 4/27 blend date Bronco just went live on my FordPass. From what I can see she is a little thirsty and some fool has her tires at 50psi! I can see it on the map so maybe it will update often enough for me to track her home. Temping to just start her up to mess with those around. But no would hate for them to take her offline as a result.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group A5FFFF3C-D630-4D53-8853-7445D8DE8266

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure I like the places she hanging out. Seems a little sketchy to me.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group 31795728-EA0C-44C3-AD0D-06F4C1751A36

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure I like the places she hanging out. Seems a little sketchy to me.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group 31795728-EA0C-44C3-AD0D-06F4C1751A36
How did you do that. My Ford Pass app says I need it to be delivered before I can activate it.
Sponsored