Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What I say is true regardless of your 'filter'. Maybe more words will help...

First, Bronco vehicle problems ... I am a repeat Toyota buyer from Corolla, to Camrys, to 4Runner to FJ Cruiser. That brand has never in the 7 vehicles I've bought had any significant issue. Never bought the extended warranty. This Bronco would have been my first Ford purchase and was seriously considering the extended warranty. As I read on this site about one problem after another, for fun, I created the thread, "Ford Bronco Wheel of Misfortune"; a spinny wheel where you take a chance on what problem you may have. The 2-door Broncos I've seen, I've loved looking at. And, the pic they sent of mine just off the assembly line I kinda cringe that I'm letting it go. But, it's the right thing to do for me and my family.

Selling it ... I'm selling it for $5K above MSRP+tax+reg. I think that is reasonable given the market and potential issues someone will have (hopefully not) with this new vehicle. Whatever the factory puts on it for miles will be it; I won't be driving it at all.

I will consider purchasing again if the problems get addressed and the alternator is placed higher in the engine compartment than it currently is.

Dan
super reasonable take! good luck!!
Sponsored

JustmeGee

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

kjstewy

Big Bend
First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 435
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lol just got out of a chat, they bumped my ETA from 5/13 to 6/22. Says there’s no holds or delays listed. Brutal.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ordertrack app switched to "In Transit" for me (had been "Awaiting Shipment" since Monday). I am Rail, no details displayed there. Ford tracker still hasn't updated. Maybe by the morning the Ford site will have updated

Sponsored

GeorgiaDawgs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Blend date was 4/26. In production as of 4/28. Ford tracker still says in production. Ford chat originally gave an eta to the dealership of 5/18. Just got through chatting again...not good news.

Screenshot_20220518-215547_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220518-215833_Chrome.jpg

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ordertrack app switched to "In Transit" for me (had been "Awaiting Shipment" since Monday). I am Rail, no details displayed there. Ford tracker still hasn't updated. Maybe by the morning the Ford site will have updated
Ford app has also switched to Shipped! :cool:

Adash11

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend date was 4/26. In production as of 4/28. Ford tracker still says in production. Ford chat originally gave an eta to the dealership of 5/18. Just got through chatting again...not good news.

Screenshot_20220518-215547_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220518-215833_Chrome.jpg
Funny I got the same exact info from them yesterday.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford app has also switched to Shipped! :cool:
Triple-confirmed with shipped email this morning. Still says 6/7-13 ETA...hopefully not 3 weeks to get to NJ from Michigan via train. Will try to get train info later this morning

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Triple-confirmed with shipped email this morning. Still says 6/7-13 ETA...hopefully not 3 weeks to get to NJ from Michigan via train. Will try to get train info later this morning
I chatted yesterday and asked what's the deal? Is it even being built at this point? He repeated what I've been getting for the past two weeks, ETA at dealership 5/18-5/24... 5 more days to make it to San Diego??? LOLOLOL OK 👌👌

Sponsored

11Z6O6CX

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 2014 Edge 85 Toyota p/u
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like our Bronco might have been loaded onto the crazy train. Per CSX tracking it shipped out of Michigan on the 9th May. By May 12th it was in a rail yard in Twin Oaks Pennsylvania where it sat for six days. This morning it showed up 90 miles to the Southwest in Jessup Maryland :unsure:. Hopefully its not going to Massachusetts via Jacksonville FL. Looking on the bright side, at least its moving 😉.

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else’s Bronco stuck in Dodge City, Kansas? Mine has been sitting there for a few days with no ETA, per the CSX hotline.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got rail info from Ford...as of now the train is at the assembly plant being loaded. Its next scheduled arrival is Twin Oaks, PA on 5/25. I guess my car is one of the first to get loaded. Twin Oaks is near Philly (< 600 miles from MAP) so not sure if it will get offloaded there and go by truck to my dealer in NJ or go by train to Newark, NJ where there is another location that i see a lot of cars offloaded from rail (not sure what types though)

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
~~~ "MY DEALER SAID" WARNING ~~~

Just got off the phone with my dealer. I was told my Bronco is on the train and that train is in Mira Loma, CA right now, about 25 miles away from the dealership.

Between getting it off the train and transported to the dealer, I'm guesstimating I'll be able to pick it up on... Tuesday?

It's oh so close now. I wonder what last-minute "oopsie!" is awaiting me?

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
~~~ "MY DEALER SAID" WARNING ~~~

Just got off the phone with my dealer. I was told my Bronco is on the train and that train is in Mira Loma, CA right now, about 25 miles away from the dealership.

Between getting it off the train and transported to the dealer, I'm guesstimating I'll be able to pick it up on... Tuesday?

It's oh so close now. I wonder what last-minute "oopsie!" is awaiting me?
Great! Did you get a built and or shipped email?
Sponsored