First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BL 7speed 2d, 22 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, just to add to the confusion. Kemesha at ford chat told me this when she told me I was on track for 5/6-5/12:

ME: Ok. Any indication of holds, or other problems? And this is for being "built" correct?

KEMESHA: At this time I do not show any holds for this VIN, however the vehicle yes is built.

ME: oh it's built now? because I have not seen an email about it. still says "In Production"

KEMESHA: Correct, notification will not go out until the vehicle has moved to the next steps which is Awaiting Shipment.

Almost like there is this "no man's land" where your truck can be built, but not marked as such until they have a plan for getting it to you.
Yeah, I was in that status for 3 weeks. The communication here is less than optimal, and the status is difficult to interpret for us!

naturesmith

Big Bend
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats to both of you! I’m from the same day as you as well, and when I look at the near misses around me on the spreadsheet, it’s like I’m either playing Battleship with a moron, or I’ve picked the most avoidable spot on the board to hide my ship.
Right there with you. I keep trying to figure out why mine is sitting still. But it's a fruitless endeavor.

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I was in that status for 3 weeks. The communication here is less than optimal, and the status is difficult to interpret for us!
It leads me to believe that that they can either see something we cannot at some point in the process. Or all receive the same superficial information, and just read in to it differently - thus relay it based on their own perception.

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Things are happening! This morning just after midnight I checked the location on the Ford Pass app. (For those that don't know my vehicle was activated a few weeks back by someone driving it back to MAP.) When I checked this morning it was on the move. They took it back to MAP into the staging area for rail shipments. Fast forward to about 20 mins ago, I checked its location again and now it appears to be on a rail car. I haven't received an email but hopefully that will come tomorrow. Hopefully others will get shipped emails too. It has 62 miles on it and no gas...lol

IMG_4338.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg
Wait a minute…..just after midnight??🤯🥴🧐

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Things are happening! This morning just after midnight I checked the location on the Ford Pass app. (For those that don't know my vehicle was activated a few weeks back by someone driving it back to MAP.) When I checked this morning it was on the move. They took it back to MAP into the staging area for rail shipments. Fast forward to about 20 mins ago, I checked its location again and now it appears to be on a rail car. I haven't received an email but hopefully that will come tomorrow. Hopefully others will get shipped emails too. It has 62 miles on it and no gas...lol

IMG_4338.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg
It is showing shipped now!

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 12.04.40 AM.png

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s super fantastic! Little by little they are moving. Really happy for you. I can’t wait to hear about the information lag you get as you know it’s true location… so lucky!
I just checked again (just after midnight 😊) and it is showing shipped. Hasn't moved yet still sitting in the same place but I'm sure it has a train car number now.

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm still showing In Production on the trackers, even from my salesman. I was excited knowing it got started this morning since someone declined the Ford Pass activation. But don't really know why someone was in it. Just trying to be hopeful.
When my Ford Pass App was activated it appeared that they sent it back through MAP for I assume completion of what it needed. It then sat at the holding lot for two more weeks after that. Possible that yours went back to MAP for the same.

Sponsored

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, just to add to the confusion. Kemesha at ford chat told me this when she told me I was on track for 5/6-5/12:

ME: Ok. Any indication of holds, or other problems? And this is for being "built" correct?

KEMESHA: At this time I do not show any holds for this VIN, however the vehicle yes is built.

ME: oh it's built now? because I have not seen an email about it. still says "In Production"

KEMESHA: Correct, notification will not go out until the vehicle has moved to the next steps which is Awaiting Shipment.

Almost like there is this "no man's land" where your truck can be built, but not marked as such until they have a plan for getting it to you.
In my experience between my first and second order, it appears that they will show "produced" even if they are not complete. It may only be a minor thing (chip(s), etc...) but you won't get the "built" email until those things are completed. Then there is a waiting game of the shipping, this current one showed built 4/26 and I just received the shipped email today 5/9.

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone actually had the shipping information populate on the Order Track app? Did it give you the rail car number here eventually? This app wasn't available on my first order. I eventually got the rail car number from a customer service person at Ford.

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 12.30.48 AM.png