First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I got COVID during a business trip this weekend (fully vaccinated, blah, blah) but it gave me some time to reflect on the Order Status App. One thing I haven’t seen people talk about is the “average spend time” for whatever status you have.

Mine currently says:
“Vehicles using Ordertrack on average spend 21 days and 3 hours in this status.”

This average has never gone down which means more often than not, Broncos that have been there less time are coming in and going out, while us older timers keep driving the average up because our Broncos are sticking around.

Yes Bill, we know this, what’s the point?

The point is the number of cars in the status (currently 639 for me) doesn’t really matter. If every time that number goes down and the average goes up, we got passed over again.

If there’s 1000 trucks in status but the average is going down, then we know they are addressing the backlog.
Well this is just depressing. But also, from the January builds that still aren't finished... probably accurate. I hope you aren't feeling too bad from COVID.

Sponsored

benkpdx

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Where are you in Oregon?? I’m in Portland..
Tigard. Just picked up from Landmark Ford--it was super smooth and quite a good experience! I had been dreading the possibility of ADM or other shenanigans but everything went great! Now to figure out all these features...

OL SKUUL

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BL 7speed 2d, 22 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just bumped out my Offroadeo reservation a couple of months. Hopefully, that's enough time for mine to arrive.
I just went to the Moab Off Rodeo Friday. Even more fun than expected!

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just popped into the 4/11 Build week thread. It’s unbelievable. Most of that week is built and shipped.
Im in this group and I’m not sure what you’re referring to. Most of us are still stuck in production, A lot are stuck ‘as built and awaiting shipping and a select few have actually taken delivery.

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Right there with y'all, as are a few of us from the 4/11 group. Fingers crossed this is our week!
Down to 197…. This has become a bad obsession and I can not wait until our Broncos are home!!!

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im in this group and I’m not sure what you’re referring to. Most of us are still stuck in production, A lot are stuck ‘as built and awaiting shipping and a select few have actually taken delivery.
The majority are showing Built and not on chip hold & even shipped????