Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FWIW. I did my every couple day obsession with either the chat or call line. Seems that there is a sense of urgency (real or perceived). The nice fella said they absolutely have to resolve everything by end of July as they will be bumping into MY23 come Aug/Sep when the assembly lines need to be re-tooled.
I try to be as pleasant as possible to these guys even though I am beyond frustrated. I asked (again) if there was anyone else higher up on the food chain that I could talk to and to my surprise he said yes. But...he said that they would likely just give me the same info. So I opened a case # and I am supposed to get a call back in 5-7 biz days. It probably won't go anywhere, but I will feel better giving them a piece of my mind and venting about the clusterf*ck for reservation/order holders. I also mentioned that I am not thrilled with the fact that I will receive a car that has been sitting partially built in a parking lot for lord knows how long. It didn't bother me at first, but now it does. I guess I assumed that it wouldn't sit as long as it potentially will.
Oh well. Just had to share here cause my cats are sick of listening to me. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's odd about that is the 21/22 switchover wasn't until mid-December. Seems odd Ford would only run 8 months of production for '22s. Maybe there are some model updates that require more work than the simple 21/22 switchover where nothing really changed.

If I could have mine by Super Celebration West, I'll at least be somewhat relieved. Happy isn't quite the right word.

When I called yesterday, the only appeasement offered was that "maybe" the dealer would give me Fordpass points.

carbonizedobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee waiting on 22 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Decided to chat with Ford today because why not add fuel to the fire. Got my shipped email on 4/26 and have been “patiently” waiting… now saying estimated delivery date is 6/3. Guess I won’t have it for my Memorial Day road trip.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Isn't a redesigned Ranger hitting the market next year? Could the changes be related to this?

What's odd about that is the 21/22 switchover wasn't until mid-December. Seems odd Ford would only run 8 months of production for '22s. Maybe there are some model updates that require more work than the simple 21/22 switchover where nothing really changed.

If I could have mine by Super Celebration West, I'll at least be somewhat relieved. Happy isn't quite the right word.

When I called yesterday, the only appeasement offered was that "maybe" the dealer would give me Fordpass points.

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Isn't a redesigned Ranger hitting the market next year? Could the changes be related to this?
From what I have heard that is probably right. The 3 week shutdown in July is supposed to be for re-tooling the line for the Ranger.

Sponsored

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
...The nice fella said they absolutely have to resolve everything by end of July as they will be bumping into MY23 come Aug/Sep when the assembly lines need to be re-tooled.
My thought on this is it won't mean anything for a 22 already built and waiting to leave for whatever reason. There may still be 21's sitting out there waiting to leave. I would guess it means they will not build any more 22's after the cut-off and those that haven't been built yet will have to re-order a 23.
His statement may have implied there was a cut off that 22's should ship by, but I don't believe it.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
for next week Ford published Limited Scheduling - Week of June 27 only

MAP could be serious about using July to clear the Holding Lots
- the firestorm of protests/feedback could be working

Production Scheduling - Week of 2022.May.23.jpg
We could only hope!

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July is also the start of Q3, if they can clear out enough of the backlog and get them enroute to dealers it will be a good story for them to share on the Q2 earnings call.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

July is also the start of Q3, if they can clear out enough of the backlog and get them enroute to dealers it will be a good story for them to share on the Q2 earnings call.
And technically they are not sold until they are sold!

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It was unloaded from train last night and they delivered it to the dealership early this morning! Still no production photo but we can take our own pics now!😊 Good luck everyone, I think I'm done buying Broncos for awhile!

tempImage2gJ6bc.png

Sponsored

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Called CSX today and after the delay the railcar left for the FINAL leg from Hearne (College Station) to San Antonio!!! It's only a few hours today so it should get there sometime tonight. I'm just hoping it doesn't take too long for the car carrier to pick it up. Tomorrow would be nice but don't wanna get my hopes up.

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] FinalCountdown

Last edited:

Crush24

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, chip hold as well. I talked to my dealer and he says that it may be a good thing I have a case number. It was new to him though. I will update you all once Ford reaches out.
Well, I thought I was getting some Canadian special treatment. The CSX told me the same thing as chat did: "Sorry for the delay, we apologize, yes you will be waiting"

Oh, well.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was unloaded from train last night and they delivered it to the dealership early this morning! Still no production photo but we can take our own pics now!😊 Good luck everyone, I think I'm done buying Broncos for awhile!

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] FinalCountdown
This actually made me smile and really happy! Its real....you can touch it!!! A beauty! Enjoy and check in on us around the holidays...lol

Last edited:

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got on Ford Chat this morning. I have officially been moved to late July Delivery. First day order. Dealer converted my order unannounced after two years of waiting for a painted hardtop. 4/4/22 blend. What’s not to love about a 60K vehicle that’s been left to rot outside for months on end?

OBX SQUATCH, 2.7, LUX, MIC, TOW

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FWIW. I did my every couple day obsession with either the chat or call line. Seems that there is a sense of urgency (real or perceived). The nice fella said they absolutely have to resolve everything by end of July as they will be bumping into MY23 come Aug/Sep when the assembly lines need to be re-tooled.
I try to be as pleasant as possible to these guys even though I am beyond frustrated. I asked (again) if there was anyone else higher up on the food chain that I could talk to and to my surprise he said yes. But...he said that they would likely just give me the same info. So I opened a case # and I am supposed to get a call back in 5-7 biz days. It probably won't go anywhere, but I will feel better giving them a piece of my mind and venting about the clusterf*ck for reservation/order holders. I also mentioned that I am not thrilled with the fact that I will receive a car that has been sitting partially built in a parking lot for lord knows how long. It didn't bother me at first, but now it does. I guess I assumed that it wouldn't sit as long as it potentially will.
Oh well. Just had to share here cause my cats are sick of listening to me. :ROFLMAO:
100% agree. You buy a “ new” vehicle that has been sitting outside for many months. Takes some of the luster out of buying a new vehicle. First day reservation holder.
Sponsored