Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's not right! You should ask them when they ordered it!
They are from another Dealer as they still have the dealer tags/temp plate. I almost ran one down the other day to ask but I thought it would just frustrate me more. So I went home and cracked a beer instead!
Sponsored

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They are from another Dealer as they still have the dealer tags/temp plate. I almost ran one down the other day to ask but I thought it would just frustrate me more. So I went home and cracked a beer instead!
That was the right move! Who knows what would have happened if he came back with a Mid April Blend date

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder when you get the "line" picture of your Bronco....I haven't gotten mine yet and it is currently built and on "plant hold"
I think it is Tuesdays those usually go out. I also have seen most receive them after their "shipped" email is received.

czman2000

Big Bend
First Name
craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So my coworker orders a new jeep just like he wanted it march 15. And guer what he got a call it was in today. And where it the bronco I ordered nov 18 2021? In the same place it has been for a month now, awaiting shipping. This is bull and I am seriously thinking of a jeep. Probably would get that sooner lol!!

Sponsored

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Apparantly the railcar arrived at Gibson, IN today but when I call CSX that is all it says... they are not saying it's expected to leave and go elsewhere at a later date??? weird...

Mattsn

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So my coworker orders a new jeep just like he wanted it march 15. And guer what he got a call it was in today. And where it the bronco I ordered nov 18 2021? In the same place it has been for a month now, awaiting shipping. This is bull and I am seriously thinking of a jeep. Probably would get that sooner lol!!
I'm trying to get my wife to just buy the jeep. There's plenty of them in lots here. I just don't want to own a Ford anymore.

naturesmith

Big Bend
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just spent time time reminiscing. Looked back at the first email I received from Ford at the end of January telling me my Bronco was scheduled for production on 2/28. Ah, I was so young and hopeful and naive back then! Then I got 4 more emails in February bumping my production week to 3/14, then 3/21, then 3/28, then finally the fateful 4/4/2022 build week. I was so excited for that week to stick! Little did I know I would be still waiting for my Bronco to be out of production over month after that week. We grow up too quickly here on the 6G site.....

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jenkins_Auto_Image

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500, 2006 Acura TL, 2022 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So wife just called me and said dealer called her and said the bronco is in. Convoy shipped. 4/4 was blend date.

Maybe that means convoys are starting.
That’s great news! I’m also a 4/4 blend waiting for convoy

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So wife just called me and said dealer called her and said the bronco is in. Convoy shipped. 4/4 was blend date.

Maybe that means convoys are starting.
Did you ever get Built or Shipped notification? My dealership had a Wildtrack someone ordered show up today but it was still showing In Plant on their end. The numbers on ordertrack app keep going up. Maybe they are moving them faster than they are putting in updates? Still reaching for signs of hope!

Edit: Just looked at my dealer's website and pulled up the window sticker. The one they got in today was from our week!
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 1652131356819

Another Edit: I ready the blend day wrong. It's from May not April :(

Last edited:

Jenkins_Auto_Image

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500, 2006 Acura TL, 2022 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you ever get Built or Shipped notification? My dealership had a Wildtrack someone ordered show up today but it was still showing In Plant on their end. The numbers on ordertrack app keep going up. Maybe they are moving them faster than they are putting in updates? Still reaching for signs of hope!

Edit: Just looked at my dealer's website and pulled up the window sticker. The one they got in today was from our week!
1652131356819.png

Another Edit: I ready the blend day wrong. It's from May not April :(
None of it makes sense for our week. My dealer has a ranger with a 3/29 blend, and it was delivered 4/6.

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 1652131356819
I checked my dealer after seeing your post. He just got one in from 4/15

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 1652132050263
Sponsored