carbonizedobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee waiting on 22 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone heard about a rail carrier delay in Woodhaven MI? I’ve looked for it other places but can’t seem to find anything.

Mine was built 4/7 and went into shipped status 4/26… still not here. Dealer said estimated arrival is week if 5/21

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On a positive note, I do see Ordertrack's number of similar vehicles dropping today for the first time (at least for my build). It was well over 700 earlier this week and now dropping in the 680s. Small victories!
Weird. For me it's in the 650s. Dropping from a high of the 670s.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm guessing it's the first time it's been touched since it was parked. I haven't checked with Ford today, but since they gave me an ETA yesterday of 6/27, I'm not expecting that anything changed. Probably just moved it into another spot.
I couldn’t help myself.
There is little doubt in my mind that Ford knows what they are doing. They do not.
After yesterday’s head exploding online chat and being told my new EDD is June 28th. Today I’m being told by calling the my estimated release from production/plant hold/chip hold is now May 29th.
such inconsistencies! WTF?!
And of course, add insult to injury, I emailed my dealer first thing this am and *crickets*
🤯🤯🤯🤯

Dude Lar

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I couldn’t help myself.
There is little doubt in my mind that Ford knows what they are doing. They do not.
After yesterday’s head exploding online chat and being told my new EDD is June 28th. Today I’m being told by calling the my estimated release from production/plant hold/chip hold is now May 29th.
such inconsistencies! WTF?!
And of course, add insult to injury, I emailed my dealer first thing this am and *crickets*
🤯🤯🤯🤯
Same exact thing happened to me today

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what it's worth just updating my status:
BL 4dr Sas Mic tow Lux Bronco arrived at dealership on 5/11 (WS blend 4/7, built email 4/20, shipped email 4/27...arrived in SoCal on 5/11, within the eta window provided). Hope everyone waiting gets a happy ending soon, as well.
For now I’ll have to be content with another type of happy ending…😂

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't believe the date but its better than 6/20-6/26. Whatever. No more checking until next Thursday. It does nothing for me other than disappoint.
" My pleasure, Daniella! It shows a hold due to the micro-chip right at this moment and an estimated delivery date to your dealership as May-29-2022. This is an estimated date shown on our end, so this can change. I always recommend that you continue to stay in touch with your sales team for more notices and updates on your upcoming purchase especially since they are handling your order and delivery directly. "
Got the same answer. So maybe they are reading all the tweets. Go #dirtmountainbronco

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Had anyone reached out to the plant head on LinkedIn? Did he respond?
I have posted a few comments on threads by ford and Farley but that is it.

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Weird. For me it's in the 650s. Dropping from a high of the 670s.
Same here. When I first started looking a month ago it was 329. It peaked earlier this week at 680. Now down to 650.

Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. When I first started looking a month ago it was 329. It peaked earlier this week at 680. Now down to 650.
Exact same here. I was told my estimated time of delivery is 5/29 with a 10 day window (that only goes later of course so June 8th). I called, like a previous poster it went straight through and the guy was very helpful.

like another poster, I texted the dealer too after being told their inquiry would get additional details. Also crickets

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope this means mine is on its way to Austin, too! I can’t get a reply from Covert regarding the status of my build…
So I called UP again today and did the option for them to fax the report... the ETA location on the report actually did show just 'Industry' even though the origin clearly showed Wayne, MI. I ended up calling a different UP number and the lady told me that 'Industry' is just a generic term for whatever the end destination is, but she could see that the destination on mine is Kirby/San Antonio for the 16th.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exact same here. I was told my estimated time of delivery is 5/29 with a 10 day window (that only goes later of course so June 8th). I called, like a previous poster it went straight through and the guy was very helpful.

like another poster, I texted the dealer too after being told their inquiry would get additional details. Also crickets
You probably got the same guy I did. Chris. He works mostly on the Lightning & Maverick He was very nice and helpful. But he only has limited info. LOL

BluDore

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You probably got the same guy I did. Chris. He works mostly on the Lightning & Maverick He was very nice and helpful. But he only has limited info. LOL
We should be able to get direct contact information for the people that are actually helpful.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is the response I got from my Dealer today. In an email. Just unbelievable!

"We don't have any concrete info.
This situation could be resolved quickly or take longer, but they don't tell us how long it will take."
Sponsored