First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m depressed. Waiting on a call back from my escalation case even though I know it won’t equate to anything. I just feel like I have to vent about the cluster. I’m doing the Roadeo this weekend and really sad I’m not driving there in my new Bronco. They are tearing away at all the shred of excitement I initially had.
Me too. I was really excited about this bronco but this has been really disappointing. Enjoy the rodeo regardless.. it’ll be fun.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are we holding on to some fantasy and the Bronco is going to end up a flop due to all these problems?? ……..

Night..😴

Sponsored

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am saddened by how quiet our build thread is due to a lack of deliveries. Anyone ordering a 2023 when the order banks open in August?
I think I've had enough disappointment so far, Will be cool seeing all the 2023's get delivered before mine though!

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw @BluDore this weekend. We had a nice chat about our disappointment and sadness for the Bronco buyers on the mountain.

Oh and my build is at 692 in the same situation in the tracker.

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm down to bothering chat once per week. Still a 5/29 date for being released from plant hold. But today, Shakura used these words: "There is a delay plant hold carrier attached to your vehicle order."

I'm keying on the word "carrier". It hasn't been used before. Possibly a hint of where the problem lies. Although it doesn't make sense that the carrier would be involved in a plant hold. Unless they dropped my Bronco off the back of the truck and they're arguing over who's going to clean it up.

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called for the first time since last week. Still estimated delivery of July 23-28. I'm honestly fucking fed up.

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm down to bothering chat once per week. Still a 5/29 date for being released from plant hold. But today, Shakura used these words: "There is a delay plant hold carrier attached to your vehicle order."

I'm keying on the word "carrier". It hasn't been used before. Possibly a hint of where the problem lies. Although it doesn't make sense that the carrier would be involved in a plant hold. Unless they dropped my Bronco off the back of the truck and they're arguing over who's going to clean it up.
I'm still a 5/29 but now they're saying, "this date is only an estimate and is subject to change."

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mr. Prieto, . . ( @JoshuaPrieto )

Here in our Build-Week many people are stuck in ' holding lots ' w various snags
- ' Plant Hold ' , ' Chip Hold , ' Carrier Hold ' , and so on

No doubt many of your Avis Ford customers have similar situation

We've heard rumors that MAP plans using July to clear the ' holding lots '

Are you hearing any news like this ?

Any light at end of tunnel info ?
I have not heard anything internally for this, or rumors surrounding this. I'm sorry I don't have more regarding how Ford plans on clearing the holding lots. I can reach out to a few people, and see if they know anything. I'll update this post with any news

EDIT(5/26/2022)

---None of my sources from inside the assembly plant, or internally with Ford, were able to confirm if July will be a clean up month for holding lots. Ford is apparently planning to use a transition period(whether it being when the plants are supposed to be shut down, or for MY change over) to clear up MAP. Once again, just rumors.

Last edited:

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have not heard anything internally for this, or rumors surrounding this. I'm sorry I don't have more regarding how Ford plans on clearing the holding lots. I can reach out to a few people, and see if they know anything. I'll update this post with any news
That would be great. When more and more build weeks are getting their broncos while ours just sit and rot. This needs to be remedied.
Sponsored