First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey new here to the forums. I placed an order back in January. Had a blend date of 4/7 by february and it actually held. Got the "built" email 4/19. Since then I have been sitting in "Awaiting Shipment" with "ASN" as my vehicle status. I was due to ship 5/5 then 5/19 then 6/2 and now 6/16 according to my friends on Ford chat. They all insist that there isn't a hold on my build.

My apologies if this has been answered in this forum somewhere, but how long of a wait am I looking at? I'm guessing it's chip shortage but why would it not show in hold on the tracker or to Ford chat?

Loving the pics of the deliveries. Will be getting a 4 door outer banks hard top in eruption green (hopefully). Definitely keep the inspo coming!
Sponsored

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey new here to the forums. I placed an order back in January. Had a blend date of 4/7 by february and it actually held. Got the "built" email 4/19. Since then I have been sitting in "Awaiting Shipment" with "ASN" as my vehicle status. I was due to ship 5/5 then 5/19 then 6/2 and now 6/16 according to my friends on Ford chat. They all insist that there isn't a hold on my build.

My apologies if this has been answered in this forum somewhere, but how long of a wait am I looking at? I'm guessing it's chip shortage but why would it not show in hold on the tracker or to Ford chat?

Loving the pics of the deliveries. Will be getting a 4 door outer banks hard top in eruption green (hopefully). Definitely keep the inspo coming!
If you’re in “Awaiting Shipment”, you should be passed the chip hold. At this point it’s carrier issues? Your dealer’s allocation? Some coyote dropped an anvil on it?

I just got to that status today so it’s hard to say how long a wait. Looks like the average wait is three weeks, and the longest current wait is 9 weeks. At least for Broncos like mine (4dr, >6000lbs).

tbnlulz

Black Diamond
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Ranger, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Similar situation here. Was in plant hold for a few weeks. Went to built on 5/1, and have been awaiting shipping ever since. The delivery window has changed 3 times. Should change again tomorrow since it's currently 6/2-6/8. Not sure what gives, but it's frustrating.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the ford chat says that the next projected update will be 6/18. Different than when they say it's expected to be delivered on 6/18.

I take that as the next projected disappointed is expected on 6/18.
To tell us we are ETA’d for 7/18…

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Night night me never neverland! I hope a few more ponies will escape tomorrow.. 😭

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To change the subject a little, have you guys decided on mud flaps? With all of the reviews and concerns of debris being kicked up and ruining paint I am debating between Rekgen and Rokblokz.
Not a fan of how mud flaps look but it’s better than the alternative 😬
Congrats on receiving your Bronco!

For flaps, I hated the closeup shots of the Weathtechs when they came out, but then saw them in person and actually liked them. Got a $40 pair made to fit perfect on SAS OBX with side step, just for the fronts, and love them. Don’t even notice them any more, as the material just like the Bronco’s plastic and fit is perfect.

OL SKUUL

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BL 7speed 2d, 22 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@OL SKUUL, that looks awesome! Same wheels on my 96 that I was contemplating putting on my 2dr Eruption Wildtrak... you may have made that decision for me. I had thought about the retro decals (which look awesome). I may go with a '70 hockey stripe in the Mach1 style which was reflective at night, but black during the day. Need to start bugging decal vendors to see if they can make that happen.
I am digging all of the ways to tie in the older models. Yours sounds awesome!

OL SKUUL

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BL 7speed 2d, 22 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sounds like you’re in que, but shipping is the hold up. I had a 4/7 blend, ASN with a plant hold and no chip hold, and shipped 5/10 I believe. So, you’re just stuck in limbo. Annoying, but I don’t think there’s any way to tell until it actually ships.

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a 4/4 Blend, released 4/6. Had many ETAs. My delay was Convoy carrier. I was finally delivered Monday 6/6 to Maryland. Never had a hold.
You a are definitely not alone even though it feels like it. The ordertrack app updated first to show that it was in transit but the ASN/Pending on it never changed.

Sponsored

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! I hope mine is shortly behind :)
Somewhat anticlimactic after getting the status updates yesterday. I kind of expected it overnight. That’s the downside of obsessively checking, researching, and comparing notes - it takes some of the surprise out.

just like Xmas present snooping!

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Welcome to the Forum !!

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 1654688697719
Sponsored