O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine shipped May 11th. Almost a month ago. It has been parked in a rail yard in Berry, Arizona since May 25th. Parked... not moving an inch... for 2 weeks. Then once it arrives in SoCal who knows how long it'll take to get to the dealership. This Bronco thing is going to be the death of me. Don't get too excited when you get the "Shipped" email, especially if it's coming to CA.
Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine shipped May 11th. Almost a month ago. It has been parked in a rail yard in Berry, Arizona since May 25th. Parked... not moving an inch... for 2 weeks. Then once it arrives in SoCal who knows how long it'll take to get to the dealership. This Bronco thing is going to be the death of me. Don't get too excited when you get the "Shipped" email, especially if it's coming to CA.
STOP RAINING ON MY PARADE! I want to be happy and now I'm sad.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That the shits Dangerzone.. just wanna do a jail break on it I bet..

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your case number is CAS-37118539-X8J8P9. Super fed up and kind of didn't back down on the chat like I usually do.

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your case number is CAS-37118539-X8J8P9. Super fed up and kind of didn't back down on the chat like I usually do.
LOL! I called about 30 minutes ago and got a case #. I told the csr that I want to know exactly what the delay is with my vehicle and an arrival date that actually means something. I expressed my concern about paying $60K+ for a brand new vehicle that is baking outside in the summer sun for months. I also asked once a vehicle is put on hold, if Ford works on FIFO, LIFO, or etc to manage the hold backlog. I'm supposed to receive a call back in 3-5 days.

Sponsored

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Funny thing. About 3-4 weeks ago I asked to open that Logistics case since my Bronco had been released on 4/6 and sitting waiting on Convoy. The guy called me back yesterday saying he had not heard back but that I should have received my Bronco. Coincidence? We will never know.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOL! I called about 30 minutes ago and got a case #. I told the csr that I want to know exactly what the delay is with my vehicle and an arrival date that actually means something. I expressed my concern about paying $60K+ for a brand new vehicle that is baking outside in the summer sun for months. I also asked once a vehicle is put on hold, if Ford works on FIFO, LIFO, or etc to manage the hold backlog. I'm supposed to receive a call back in 3-5 days.
Want to start bets on if you get that call back?

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny thing. About 3-4 weeks ago I asked to open that Logistics case since my Bronco had been released on 4/6 and sitting waiting on Convoy. The guy called me back yesterday saying he had not heard back but that I should have received my Bronco. Coincidence? We will never know.
Damnit! If only I made a case before our build week hahah.

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Want to start bets on if you get that call back?
What really sucks is that I sold my 50th anniversary convertible camaro 5 days before my first (of five) ETA. I've been down a car for over two months now. This was of course before I learned that Ford valued ETA's as much as the rental car company on Seinfeld values reservations.

Cobra13

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BADLANDS BRONCO, 2006 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tried to add mine to docs but it says protected.
7/15/2020 reservation, 4/7/21 BLEND, CHIP HOLD, now dealer says 6/18 ????
Sponsored