First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just spoke with Henry Ford and he said that I am on a plant hold, possibly a part needed, a touch up, a systems check.... Holy HELL just tell me WTF it is after 2 months of getting dirty on mud/dirt/ice mountain. They said I will have an updated ETA 6/18... Uhggg
Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tried to add mine to docs but it says protected.
7/15/2020 reservation, 4/7/21 BLEND, CHIP HOLD, now dealer says 6/18 ????
Can you send me your place in line and rotation #? Otherwise your information has been entered in the sheet.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You won’t. I never did and it was about 2 weeks ago I got a case #
Such poor customer service. Providing quality information to customers in situations like this is the key to keeping those customers happy through trying times and will lead to retaining those customers long term. Its stunning how little focus they are paying to their customers who are on the hook to give them 40k, 50k, and 60K+.

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So....I hesitate to say anything, buuuutttt, I just shipped? It's the opposite order of how I found out I was awaiting shipment.

Order Tracker: Awaiting Shipment
Back Door Status: Built
Front Door Status: Shipped

Attachments

Sponsored

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So....I hesitate to say anything, buuuutttt, I just shipped? It's the opposite order of how I found out I was awaiting shipment.

Order Tracker: Awaiting Shipment
Back Door Status: Built
Front Door Status: Shipped
So awesome that your last wait is over. Hope I follow along soon. I was almost faked out this morning because I check my dealer's Bronco inventory every day. They will sometimes show up there before actually arriving without any other update. I saw an Area 51 OBX pop up this morning and almost felt joy until I noticed it was a 4-door instead of 2 and not my VIN.

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So awesome that your last wait is over. Hope I follow along soon. I was almost faked out this morning because I check my dealer's Bronco inventory every day. They will sometimes show up there before actually arriving without any other update. I saw an Area 51 OBX pop up this morning and almost felt joy until I noticed it was a 4-door instead of 2 and not my VIN.
My dealer didn’t get a Bronco for the last two weeks, where they normally get 3 every 2 so I wonder if allocation is affecting when shipments occur.

Sasquatcher

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SLK 350 and Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pretty much.. t
Just spoke with Henry Ford and he said that I am on a plant hold, possibly a part needed, a touch up, a systems check.... Holy HELL just tell me WTF it is after 2 months of getting dirty on mud/dirt/ice mountain. They said I will have an updated ETA 6/18... Uhggg
I'm in the
I'm in the same boat, mine is stuck in a parking lot that ford does not control. All mine needs is the windshield redone. What a bunch of S!!t!!

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the

I'm in the same boat, mine is stuck in a parking lot that ford does not control. All mine needs is the windshield redone. What a bunch of S!!t!!
At least you know the issue. Oh well, if they have a couple of rounds of quality control, perhaps less problems in the future

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called Ford CS cause I could not get on chat from Spain. Nothing new. Still on chip hold and still have an eta of 6/12-18. Oh well. On a good note, my Covid test is negative so I get to go home tomorrow. Yay!

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shipped a month ago, MI to San Diego, just got ANOTHER week push on delivery ETA. Looking at 5 weeks now. How is this even possi... eh never mind.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Shipped a month ago, MI to San Diego, just got ANOTHER week push on delivery ETA. Looking at 5 weeks now. How is this even possi... eh never mind.
WTF? That's insanity!