First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got that same call. 4/9 build. Shifted to 4/12 build. Plant hold until 6/6. ETA at dealer 6/25-7/1.

Currently 495 in the 'awaiting shipping queue' for two door broncos.
I was also released from Plant Hold on 6/6. I think it's the first bit of evidence I've seen that says there may be some method to their madness that none of us can comprehend. Lol
We've got a few things in common.
Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The problem with this is customer service agent education. Some "agents" have stated all along that the ETA while in chip hold was "ETA to dealer", while others have said it was the ETA for you to move to the next phase (awaiting shipping). I'm willing to bet in @Romano's case, it was in Awaiting Shipping status in chat the other day, with an ETA defined there.
True.. I think the person that said ETA, didn’t have all the info or couldn’t interpret it. Yesterday they were much more clear that it had been released from plant hold and is built now, awaiting shipping with an ETA to dealer of 7/31

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And just yesterday Chat gave you ' ETA ' of 7/31 ? . . . right ?

. . when in fact you were already ' Built ' 2-days ago !

. . imo this shows how mixed-up the Chat info can be . . . left-hand / right-hand et cetera as someone said
Right!

rforder99

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok so if my math is correct- my 4/4 your vehicle is in production e-mail said this could take a couple days which in Ford terms is a little over 2 months. 6/2 i got your vehicle is built and awaiting shipping this could be a few days to a week with an eta of 6/19-6/25 so following there previous couple days I figure i should see it about Labor day.

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I should order a lift for the GX460. When I put new tires on it back in January, I get a text the next day from the dealer with a VIN/build week for the Bronco. I think the great car Gods are immune to me doing work on the Mustang, so they must be spurred to action by work on the GX. 25% off at Ironman4x4.com Woo!

Or I could go cheaper and just do an oil change or something.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my “Built” email today one day after Order Track updated. Gave me a 7/14-20 ETA to the dealer. No photo of it coming off the line, maybe I’ll get a ‘coming out of the rework loop’ photo, essentially two guys hammering the b-pillar straight with dirt mountain looming in the background. Now that’s a photo I’d for sure frame.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE: Shipped 6 weeks ago, Michigan to San Diego, sat in a rail-yard in Arizona for 19 days, arrived in San Diego 10 days ago and hasn't moved a foot. Less than 10 miles from the dealership waiting on a truck. This is SUCH and insane process. So in total the Bronco has sat stagnant for a month!!!

naturesmith

Big Bend
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe I should order a lift for the GX460. When I put new tires on it back in January, I get a text the next day from the dealer with a VIN/build week for the Bronco. I think the great car Gods are immune to me doing work on the Mustang, so they must be spurred to action by work on the GX. 25% off at Ironman4x4.com Woo!

Or I could go cheaper and just do an oil change or something.
New windshield wipers?

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fuckle
UPDATE: Shipped 6 weeks ago, Michigan to San Diego, sat in a rail-yard in Arizona for 19 days, arrived in San Diego 10 days ago and hasn't moved a foot. Less than 10 miles from the dealership waiting on a truck. This is SUCH and insane process. So in total the Bronco has sat stagnant for a month!!!
!

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m trapped in a metal tube for the next 13hrs. Maybe when I land my Bronco will be built. One can hope. Had a conversation with the Dealer today. Sadly, it ended with little to no info. *sigh*

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s not on the “Highway to the dangerzone “…79
Sponsored