Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My 7/28 ETA finally updated to 8/8 this morning. Still on the HOT LIST. LOL!
Mine was updated to 8/8 too. I really want mine but I really hope yours ships before mine! You have waited SOOOOOOO long!!! Crossing our fingers this is the last ETA date!
Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was still awaiting shipment this morning. Around 12 I get this picture from my salesman. Said the recall will probably take a week but wow it finally happened

IMG_20220801_125046.jpg
Have you seen it in person yet? The color is so much better in person! So sexy

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My BIL ordered my wheels and tires yesterday. They should be in on thursday. Love that he works in the automotive world. Got me rims for buy 2 get 2 free. Putting 18's with 33's on Bertha!

Gramegao

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you seen it in person yet? The color is so much better in person! So sexy
I haven't yet! Although I pass a green one almost everyday on my commute and I get whiplash turning my head everytime. My wife was the one that picked out the color. I hate when she's right lol

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't yet! Although I pass a green one almost everyday on my commute and I get whiplash turning my head everytime. My wife was the one that picked out the color. I hate when she's right lol
It's okay. I was just gonna get another Wrangler until my husband had me test drive the Bronco. Try eating that one lol.

Sponsored

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My BIL ordered my wheels and tires yesterday. They should be in on thursday. Love that he works in the automotive world. Got me rims for buy 2 get 2 free. Putting 18's with 33's on Bertha!
Buy 2 get 2 you say??!!

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Buy 2 get 2 you say??!!
Hahah yep, not sure if it was cause he spoke with his sales rep and he buys a ton of shit or if that was a legit deal going down.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hahah yep, not sure if it was cause he spoke with his sales rep and he buys a ton of shit or if that was a legit deal going down.
That is a deal!! Take that and run!

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is a deal!! Take that and run!
There was no question haha. He got all wheels and tires for 1/2 the price he expected and prepped me for. Hopefully this weekend my girl will have new dancing shoes.

BluDore

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@BluDore how you loving it?
Drove to Bethlehem, PA and back Sunday with the top completely off. It was much smoother than expected. Worst part was rain was not in the forecast, and then it was black clouds overhead so we had to race home. Thankfully got home in time!

I think my daughter is really happy about the car.

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 6681478F-1ECC-404B-B382-F77474C7A015

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Drove to Bethlehem, PA and back Sunday with the top completely off. It was much smoother than expected. Worst part was rain was not in the forecast, and then it was black clouds overhead so we had to race home. Thankfully got home in time!

I think my daughter is really happy about the car.

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 6681478F-1ECC-404B-B382-F77474C7A015
She looks super stoked hahah. Yeah the ride is super smooth. I was really impressed by that!
I want to take the top off of it this week. Supposed to be nice.

Cobra13

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BADLANDS BRONCO, 2006 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is nice to see many finally getting their Broncos, hope all still waiting get yours soon.

Added a Badland 12000lb synthetic winch, winch plate, prerunner bar, stub ant. No glare glass screen protector, passenger side molly panel, fridge, and a fire extingusher so far.

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 20220802_103026

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Time for me to tap out on checking. Infuriating that it's sat 15 minutes away from the dealership for a week now. Dealership doesn't care, Ford doesn't care. Basically the response I get is "it is what it is". I'll just wait until I get a delivered email or text from the salesman.

Congrats to those receiving their Broncos. That's super awesome. I'll be back to post a pic when I eventually have mine.

Edit: I will say for some perspective, I was walking around a neighborhood while my son was at hockey this morning. Seeing a bunch of houses that are still deemed uninhabitable due to the Marshall Fire in December in Boulder county was heartbreaking.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Time for me to tap out on checking. Infuriating that it's sat 15 minutes away from the dealership for a week now. Dealership doesn't care, Ford doesn't care. Basically the response I get is "it is what it is". I'll just wait until I get a delivered email or text from the salesman.

Congrats to those receiving their Broncos. That's super awesome. I'll be back to post a pic when I eventually have mine.

Edit: I will say for some perspective, I was walking around a neighborhood while my son was at hockey this morning. Seeing a bunch of houses that are still deemed uninhabitable due to the Marshall Fire in December in Boulder county was heartbreaking.
Hang in there. Once you get it, you will be glad you waited. It may take a couple of days but I am telling you, the angst, frustration and disappointment will melt away. You will be in love.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone know where to get some lug's?