First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 1500 / 2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 days shy of a 9 month pregnancy and the stork landed! She's at the dealership and should be coming home tomorrow 😁
Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 days shy of a 9 month pregnancy and the stork landed! She's at the dealership and should be coming home tomorrow 😁
Congrats!

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BLACK BETTY THE III is HERE!! Sorry @Indy Bronco :(! Still hoping yours will just show up!

All my trackers show awaiting shipping still! Sales guy called at about 12:30 today and said it was being unloaded. I can't pick up till Thursday due to some work meetings tomorrow but I can't wait!!

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BLACK BETTY THE III is HERE!! Sorry @Indy Bronco :(! Still hoping yours will just show up!

All my trackers show awaiting shipping still! Sales guy called at about 12:30 today and said it was being unloaded. I can't pick up till Thursday due to some work meetings tomorrow but I can't wait!!
SO CLOSE, you're almost there!! Ready to see your pick up picture!

Sponsored

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Stuffed

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am sorry I have to laugh as you were so pissed before.
I was. I did find a paint defect inside the door thought. But my dealer locked me in to the original 31500 and I couldn't be happier with how liberty Ford handled everything. Big shout out to liberty Ford in Canton Ohio. How could I stay pissed I got a new motorcycle and a bronco in the same year 🫢🫢🫢🫢. Big shout out to my wife aswell for letting me spend money on dumb shit I don't need.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was. I did find a paint defect inside the door thought. But my dealer locked me in to the original 31500 and I couldn't be happier with how liberty Ford handled everything. Big shout out to liberty Ford in Canton Ohio. How could I stay pissed I got a new motorcycle and a bronco in the same year 🫢🫢🫢🫢. Big shout out to my wife aswell for letting me spend money on dumb shit I don't need.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am just busting on you. The frustration was real, but wow oh wow...I really love my Bronco too!

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@mgraced + @Stuffed when I’m not riding in it I’m thinking about riding in it. I stop myself from driving too much to not accumulate 10k in miles in the first 6 months.

Sponsored

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@mgraced + @Stuffed when I’m not riding in it I’m thinking about riding in it. I stop myself from driving too much to not accumulate 10k in miles in the first 6 months.
I worked remote for 8 yrs but since Apr I took a job where I go to an office when I am not traveling. I travel 50% of the time. The commute is short - 30 miles r/t no traffic. I enjoy it now even though I am driving a giant un aerodynamic brick down the road. LOL!
With my travel, I suspect my mileage will not be too high on an annual basis.
MY BMW was a 2015, had it for 8 yrs and sold it with 91k miles. Wasn't even broken in yet!

Sasquatcher

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SLK 350 and Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

🤣 I get it, I’ve already put 2000 miles in 2 weeks!!

Sasquatcher

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SLK 350 and Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok guys has anyone considered mud flaps? I know that they aren’t the most attractive, but after a drive on some gravel roads. I think I might add them.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok guys has anyone considered mud flaps? I know that they aren’t the most attractive, but after a drive on some gravel roads. I think I might add them.
Mud flaps are for mall crawlers! Do you have running boards or side steps on the Bronco? If not they do help block alot of the rocks

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What’s everyone doing with their ford pass moneys! I was thinking door bags because i plan on taking them off alot but i got thinking i do have a shit ton of blankets i could cuddle them in
Sponsored