Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Coming from the Wrangler and getting the waves I get sad when people pass and there is not acknowledgement. I had another green one pass me yesterday. She waved and it made my day. I thought it was gone forever.
I live in a pretty rural area, but I've only seen ONE other big bronco in the week+ I've had mine- he did wave which made me super happy. I've been randomly waving to baby bronco people and they just look confused, lol. It's lonely out there right now, but looks like maybe I'll be getting more company soon!
Sponsored

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There are 3 others in my small NH town that have Broncos. All within about 3 miles of my house.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I live in a pretty rural area, but I've only seen ONE other big bronco in the week+ I've had mine- he did wave which made me super happy. I've been randomly waving to baby bronco people and they just look confused, lol. It's lonely out there right now, but looks like maybe I'll be getting more company soon!
I hope so!! It would be nice if things keep going in that direction.

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Coming from the Wrangler and getting the waves I get sad when people pass and there is not acknowledgement. I had another green one pass me yesterday. She waved and it made my day. I thought it was gone forever.
Obviously do not have my '22 yet, but I've found that here in CO, I usually get waves or thumbs-up when I'm driving around in the '96. Hope that continues when I get the new one.

Last edited:

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't marked myself as Delivered yet on the spreadsheet. Even though it arrived at the dealership it's not 'delivered to me' yet. Not expecting to get worked in at the body shop until Monday with estimate it should be ready by next Wednesday. Am I still in the pool? Lol
Others have had theirs show up after me and get to pick them up before I can. Those still waiting on shipping could have that happen too.... I could still be the biggest loser! :unsure:

Sponsored
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did I win the shipped last pool? Shipped yesterday and arrived to the dealer around 6:30pm. Now the wait on the windshield recall begins. Hope to be driving it this weekend. Thankful to get part of my life back as I won't be refreshing three different tracking sites all day long. :)

1659524041306.png
YES YES YES YES YES!!! So happy it has arrived!

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealer called today and told me to take this Bronco off the lot, GLADLY !!!!!! Nightmare is over, i had the top back with the biggest smile on my face the whole ride back to work. Yes its worth it!!! Hang in there folks

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] A2448C45-0F5A-4EC0-8448-41563012EA5B

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealer called today and told me to take this Bronco off the lot, GLADLY !!!!!! Nightmare is over, i had the top back with the biggest smile on my face the whole ride back to work. Yes its worth it!!! Hang in there folks

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] A2448C45-0F5A-4EC0-8448-41563012EA5B
No idea how you went back to work

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yay!!!!

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The real question is ... did you take it to the Mall? LOL!

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! Sorry you had to wait so long but its worth it. You probably know I love Velocity Blue, since I post mine all over.