First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a 90 day lock rate and it’s almost up. Ridiculous since it’s been built since 5/23. Was 4/25 BUT, there are folks waiting in Broncos that have had it FAR worse.
Oh I completely agree. In the scheme of things we're doing pretty well, but there is NO reason why once you're given a built notice that you shouldn't be able to get a loan and be well within the expiration date by the time the truck arrives. I have a 45 day lock...90 is amazing but it might as well be 45 with how Ford is shipping.
Sponsored

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man they are really starting to stack up. Tracker app is up to 556 waiting shipping.

Bluovlfan

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About time. My badsquatch arived at the dealer yesterday, picking up today. 4d, high package, other than softtop has all the other "constraint" options.

It's happening, slowly, but they're coming

7/15/20 res, 2/3/21 order, 5/19 blend, 6/3 built

WmSikes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco đź›  5/16/22 Build Week Group 1656514038033

I am less than hopeful that my 5/20 blend will make the July 5-11 delivery window.

MMBCPA

Heritage
First Name
Michele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Dealer says today that mine may be on chip hold?!?!! Ford chat told me today that it had been released and is awaiting shipment (July 5th - July 11th) Yesterday Ford Chat said estimated shipping was June 27th - July 3rd. Built 6/3. This is exhausting! Q: Can it be on any kind of hold once it has been released, or is the dealer grasping?

Sponsored

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer says today that mine may be on chip hold?!?!! Ford chat told me today that it had been released and is awaiting shipment (July 5th - July 11th) Yesterday Ford Chat said estimated shipping was June 27th - July 3rd. Built 6/3. This is exhausting! Q: Can it be on any kind of hold once it has been released, or is the dealer grasping?
I'd bet the dealer is grasping. They usually have as much or less information than we do.

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd bet the dealer is grasping. They usually have as much or less information than we do.
Which I find hilarious, since Ford tells you to call the dealer because they have more information than them.

MMBCPA

Heritage
First Name
Michele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Which I find hilarious, since Ford tells you to call the dealer because they have more information than them.
Right! They always say that. I always reply with, well they have been no help so...

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Right! They always say that. I always reply with, well they have been no help so...
I just wish they'd be more honest about what's going on with shipping. I keep seeing all these rigs built last week already getting thrown on a train and owners taking delivery. It's like they're picking from the front and letting all the older builds sit. This is my 9th Ford and 12th overall and is by far the biggest cluster I've ever encountered.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just wish they'd be more honest about what's going on with shipping. I keep seeing all these rigs built last week already getting thrown on a train and owners taking delivery. It's like they're picking from the front and letting all the older builds sit. This is my 9th Ford and 12th overall and is by far the biggest cluster I've ever encountered.
19th for me and no idea why they have them fully built and didn’t get them shipped from the line. Built since 5/23, my date just keeps getting pushed back like the rest of us.

Sponsored

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
19th for me and no idea why they have them fully built and didn’t get them shipped from the line. Built since 5/23, my date just keeps getting pushed back like the rest of us.
I mean I understand supply issues extending into shipping but why not start with the older built rigs and work your way to the newer ones? My dealership got one in built around the same time as mine... Seems dumb to not group them. I'd be a lot less upset if I was seeing reports of people with January builds getting there's... Instead the trend I'm seeing is trucks built a week or two ago getting delivered.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I mean I understand supply issues extending into shipping but why not start with the older built rigs and work your way to the newer ones? My dealership got one in built around the same time as mine... Seems dumb to not group them. I'd be a lot less upset if I was seeing reports of people with January builds getting there's... Instead the trend I'm seeing is trucks built a week or two ago getting delivered.
Some of the January folks are getting them, which is great and about time

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
591, and that’s just those that use that app. Wow.

DF462859-A11C-411C-8B73-F3B13E51AC7A.png

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I think is shows a different number for each user lol.
Sponsored