BWahlberg79

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well this is *supposed* to be the week for my delivery. Dealer told me he’d call when it’s in Spokane, lol, Rail delivery made 7/6 - no call yet.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mine came about a week early. Dealer held onto it while I was on vacation. They honored the prize from the order sheet and I had zero issues.

195DE9FD-23CA-4201-AB93-9F91676DDF1D.jpeg
EG is one of my favorite colors for the Outerbanks, looks great!

Sponsored

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  5/16/22 Build Week Group 1657712925376

Ford was nice enough to send me an email notifying me that my ship date got moved 1 day before the end of the date range the email says it was updated to. Not only that, I've had that date via the tracker since the 5th. And to top it all off, the tracker now says 7/15-7/21, so not even the date in the email! 🤣 10 out of 10 communication.

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco đź›  5/16/22 Build Week Group 1657712925376

Ford was nice enough to send me an email notifying me that my ship date got moved 1 day before the end of the date range the email says it was updated to. Not only that, I've had that date via the tracker since the 5th. And to top it all off, the tracker now says 7/15-7/21, so not even the date in the email! 🤣 10 out of 10 communication.
Same here, except the sent my new dates 7 days after mine expired. Sent 7/12 and my original delivery was 7/5. I guess something is better than nothing.
Screenshot_20220713-091511_Gmail.jpg

WmSikes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here, except the sent my new dates 7 days after mine expired. Sent 7/12 and my original delivery was 7/5. I guess something is better than nothing.
Ford Bronco đź›  5/16/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220713-091511_Gmail
You guys are getting emails. My delivery window wrapped up on the 11th and it's been crickets.

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You guys are getting emails. My delivery window wrapped up on the 11th and it's been crickets.
It took them a couple days to update mine after the 2nd time it moved, it was a couple days after it ended. And my email was pointless becuase all the info in it was entirely wrong. The only correct part was that the ship date did change, but not to the one they said. It's also the first one I've gotten since I was marked "Built".

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got mine a full week after my date, so you'll probably get yours in the next few days. It's the first email I've received since June 5yh when I received the"built" email.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco đź›  5/16/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220713-091511_Gmail

Same as me last week. Joyous.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I got mine a full week after my date, so you'll probably get yours in the next few days. It's the first email I've received since June 5yh when I received the"built" email.
Not me…got email last Tuesday, EL ZIPPO DELIVERIO

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not me…got email last Tuesday, EL ZIPPO DELIVERIO
Yep ... Still awaiting shipping with a new date of 7/19. Not optimistic, considering the wife's mustang was shipped last week from Dearborn with a delivery window of the end of July so 6 days from load up to delivery is HIGHLY unlikely.

Mokev721

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why do they even bother updating it when they just keep disappointing customers? I am seriously about to just go elsewhere. I tried to buy one on the lot at my dealership and they said I had to take the one I ordered. This is all just so dumb.......

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why do they even bother updating it when they just keep disappointing customers? I am seriously about to just go elsewhere. I tried to buy one on the lot at my dealership and they said I had to take the one I ordered. This is all just so dumb.......
Well to be fair, the majority of the info a lot of us have we are going out of their way to get, it's not something Ford is willingly sending to us. The exception to this is the shipping update emails that only some people have gotten. Regardless, the communication has been pretty terrible.

I'd bet the reason your dealer won't let you buy one off the lot is becuase Ford is kind of cracking down on name matching. So if you bought one that wasn't your order, then their name match percentage would go down, and they'd get less allocations potentially. I guess this is the unfortunate side affect of Ford trying to make sure dealers don't screw people out of orders.
Sponsored