Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s still not working it appears
Let's tell ourselves it's a good thing. Like make believe. That on a holiday weekend Ford was able to load all 600+ vehicles on transportation to their destinations and we'll all wake up Tuesday morning having won the lottery AND with our rides at the dealership.

Yeah, that sounds like a lovely fairy tale.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My 90 day rate lock expires in 7/24, sure hope it arrives before that or Ford will cost me a ton. Rates have jumped twice since my lock.

WmSikes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 90 day rate lock expires in 7/24, sure hope it arrives before that or Ford will cost me a ton. Rates have jumped twice since my lock.
I had one expire back in June. Sitting on getting a new one. Figure I'll let the dealership give me their best deal then use that with my bank to refi.

Sponsored

RJOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey Gang - my OBX has been in "shipped" mode for almost a month now. The initial window was June 28 to July 4, but it has updated twice and now is July 4 to July 11.

Granted I'm on the west coast of BC, but I was hoping to have it by now, obviously.

I'll update once it arrives. (Hopefully before the 22nd, because I already have the lift and new tire install booked for that day.)

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is starting to get ridiculous. Just talked to Ford and they can't give me any update, saying my scheduled delivery it 6/29-7/5. It's like they don't even realize what they're saying. 13 days until my 3% interest rate expires and counting.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Anybody else get an email from Ford today saying delivery date is pushed back? Nice of them to finally get around to it even though I call or chat daily for an update.

281B8ECF-9CF6-4D8C-94D4-977C7D386F7D.png

Sponsored

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody else get an email from Ford today saying delivery date is pushed back? Nice of them to finally get around to it even though I call or chat daily for an update.
Didn't get an email but they finally updated it to 7/8-7/14 now. It was my old date all day even though it passed it.

BWahlberg79

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No email from Ford on pushback for me yet. I’m 7/7 - 7/13 from the original shipped email that came to me on 6/11. My dealer hasn’t updated me yet this week.

ordertrack for me has me with 895 others, ouch. Gotta be these western deliveries stacking up.

my dealer does have my bronco posted on their website (vin and All) with a $5000 mark up - although they assure me it’s “just in case I back out” :unsure:

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No email from Ford on pushback for me yet. I’m 7/7 - 7/13 from the original shipped email that came to me on 6/11. My dealer hasn’t updated me yet this week.

ordertrack for me has me with 895 others, ouch. Gotta be these western deliveries stacking up.

my dealer does have my bronco posted on their website (vin and All) with a $5000 mark up - although they assure me it’s “just in case I back out” :unsure:
That’s nice of them lol

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco đź›  5/16/22 Build Week Group 281B8ECF-9CF6-4D8C-94D4-977C7D386F7D
Nope....nada. Hell I think I'd be less upset if they would send me one to show they're at least communicating. Yesterday I was told I'm pending an update and updates happen MWF... Guess what? Still no update.
Sponsored