Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Called my dealership today because I saw my Bronco listed for sale on their website.

"Oh yeah, actually it just arrived today at our sister location. We're doing the inspection on it tomorrow and then they'll drive it over to us. You should have it by the weekend!"

sweet!
Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Someone not happy with their Base Bronco. Had to stop. I might have bought a second one because I wanted a manual but the wife didn't until I seen the price.

IMG_20220706_112844542_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220706_112852388_HDR.jpg
They are looking to flip and make some money it appears.

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just called Ford again. Still no shipment or email but they finally updated the delivery to 7/12-7/19. Granted I don't know if they can ship and get it to Orlando in the next 12 days.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Dealer
Just called Ford again. Still no shipment or email but they finally updated the delivery to 7/12-7/19. Granted I don't know if they can ship and get it to Orlando in the next 12 days.
said this morning I’m pushed back again too. Ford logistics is something else.

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer
said this morning I’m pushed back again too. Ford logistics is something else.
I live how the reps seem so oblivious, like it's just normal to order a car and just wait until it does up someday with no real communication. I can't even begin to say how angry I'll be if it shows up on the 19th, a day after my loan rate expires. It'll cost me half a percent overnight. Not that it's the end of the world but still...

Sponsored

Mokev721

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I stopped by my dealership and they had a bronco exactly the same everything except it was a 2.7. I asked if we could swap and obviously pay the engine cost difference but I refused to pay the $10,000 market adjustment and they said no. No because they are being watched by Ford and making sure the names on the orders are being fulfilled by the people ordering them and not the dealership making fake names to get them and upcharge. Then they said it will probably be another month and a half till I get my order that has been sitting on a lot released and awaiting shipment since June 8th.........ugh! Plus side is that I was able to finally drive one!

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So I stopped by my dealership and they had a bronco exactly the same everything except it was a 2.7. I asked if we could swap and obviously pay the engine cost difference but I refused to pay the $10,000 market adjustment and they said no. No because they are being watched by Ford and making sure the names on the orders are being fulfilled by the people ordering them and not the dealership making fake names to get them and upcharge. Then they said it will probably be another month and a half till I get my order that has been sitting on a lot released and awaiting shipment since June 8th.........ugh! Plus side is that I was able to finally drive one!
I would be curious to know why they said another month and a half…

RJOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So this is interesting. I got an email today saying that my FordPass app is now connected. So someone obviously accepted the connection inside my Bronco. I checked the app and the Bronco is currently at 69 KM on the odometer (nice), but it's sitting in a residential area, not at the dealership.

Since it has to be driven from the dealership in that town to the local one where I live in another city 40 minutes away, I'm hoping it's just the guy who is driving it took it home because he's leaving straight from there to the other dealership.

If I don't see it move by mid-day tomorrow or if it starts being driven around town, I may start to have questions for them.

Ford Bronco đź›  5/16/22 Build Week Group photo_2022-07-07_21-38-58

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my wife comes home today and says... Oh hey, I just got an email from Ford. My mustang was built yesterday and was shipped today. She ordered AFTER me! The Wayne plant isn't far from Dearborn. How can they pop out a car and get it directly into a rail car but they can make us wait over a month?!?!

Sponsored

Mokev721

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would be curious to know why they said another month and a half…
I think they just pull dates out of their asses! When I got my built email they told me 2 months. They also said it could be waiting for parts even though I was told there are no holds on it and it was “released” since May 25.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So this is interesting. I got an email today saying that my FordPass app is now connected. So someone obviously accepted the connection inside my Bronco. I checked the app and the Bronco is currently at 69 KM on the odometer (nice), but it's sitting in a residential area, not at the dealership.

Since it has to be driven from the dealership in that town to the local one where I live in another city 40 minutes away, I'm hoping it's just the guy who is driving it took it home because he's leaving straight from there to the other dealership.

If I don't see it move by mid-day tomorrow or if it starts being driven around town, I may start to have questions for them.

Ford Bronco đź›  5/16/22 Build Week Group photo_2022-07-07_21-38-58
No doubt

Mokev721

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks