Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
mine is shipped. Customer support gave me the rail car #. I called the CSX automated line and was informed my shipping crate ID was handed off / unloaded 7/6 in Spokane, WA.

Congratulations! You’re on the Island of Misfit Toys. We don’t leave the island. Not sure why you’re hanging out with us. 🤣
Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I received an email back from the Executive Office team. I guess we'll see if it's just lip service or if it's a squeaky wheel type deal

"Thank you for reaching out to Executive Offices of Ford Motor Company. My name is Corri and I will be your liaison with the Executive Offices while we work to resolve your inquiry.

I can see that your vehicle has been produced and is awaiting shipment. There have been many delays this build year, shipping included in that.

I have reached out to our Transit team to see if there is anyway to get your vehicle moving any faster. At this time I am showing that it is due to ship on 7/25/22 and arrive 7/31/22. I will update you further when I know more."

Thank you for being a loyal part of our Ford Family. Please reach out to me directly if you have any further questions or concerns.
Out of curiosity, I played along and sent an email. I got a very similar response. Only thing really different is the names of the people that replied. Canned responses.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Out of curiosity, I played along and sent an email. I got a very similar response. Only thing really different is the names of the people that replied. Canned responses.
Was it Terita? She is who I’m working with and she’s been great.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Was it Terita? She is who I’m working with and she’s been great.
No. The lady I am dealing with said she sent an email out to the support team to see if July 22 - July 28, 2022 delivery would happen or will it be pushed again.

I think I know the answer to that already. I’m hoping she offers to go beyond that if they can’t commit to an actual delivery window.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No. The lady I am dealing with said she sent an email out to the support team to see if July 22 - July 28, 2022 delivery would happen or will it be pushed again.

I think I know the answer to that already. I’m hoping she offers to go beyond that if they can’t commit to an actual delivery window.
Sitting built for 2 months without shipment is ridiculous. No excuse for it and if it isn’t built shame on them.

WmSikes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just checked to see what the count is for similar vehicles in status is, last I checked (over a week ago) it was hovering in the mid-800's. Today, 1,053!
My count been ticking down from a high of about 620 to mid-530s. Seems to be bobbing around that area now.

Looking in the bright side, not sure I’d be taking the top off in the 106 degree temps we’re having right now.

BWahlberg79

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My count been ticking down from a high of about 620 to mid-530s. Seems to be bobbing around that area now.

Looking in the bright side, not sure I’d be taking the top off in the 106 degree temps we’re having right now.
upper 90’s here in Montana but yet… gotta get that Bimini top ordered haha

akerman1

Wildtrak
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tracker still shows shipping pending but dealer said its on its way and got rail info. Loaded up July 15th in Ohio. ETA 25th to Oklahoma.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Got another ridiculously out of touch email from Ford now showing 7/21-7/28. They are a joke. Been built since 5/23 @Ford Motor Company get it together already. My financing expires on 7/24 and I got a 90 day lock. Rates have gone up twice since then. My grandfather retired from Ford and this will be my 19th Ford product, shell of the company it used to be.

Sponsored

Mokev721

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw a broken down convoy truck holding 3 Bronco's on the side of the road in Pennsylvania the other day. None were my color. The ticker has been going down a lot over the last 3 days so I hope that means they are moving......

WmSikes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got an email last night that my arrival window has now changed to July 19-25. Order Track shows it’s still awaiting shipment, although the “similar items” is getting close to 500, down from 620+.

Trying not to get my hopes up.

akerman1

Wildtrak
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got shipped email this morning. ETA-7/19-25.
Hope everyone else is to follow!

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got another ridiculously out of touch email from Ford now showing 7/21-7/28. They are a joke. Been built since 5/23 @Ford Motor Company get it together already. My financing expires on 7/24 and I got a 90 day lock. Rates have gone up twice since then. My grandfather retired from Ford and this will be my 19th Ford product, shell of the company it used to be.
Got the same email... My salesman sent me a text last night "hey did you get the same email I just got? Should be here soon!". Umm yeah, it's the third one I've received just like it soooo....
I hate that they're just as out of touch as @Ford Motor Company

Had I known it would have taken this long I would have just ordered all the constraints I actually wanted.
Sponsored