Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

WT Lux 4D HT LTHR
Similar to mine then except I'm a 2D. Hopefully the fact that yours shipped means they're finishing up the other builds from our week as well. I think yours is the first WT shipped from our build week. Fingers crossed the rest of us get some shipped emails soon.

Last edited:

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Dealership has been great so far, but don’t think they have escalated to the regional rep like they said they would until now. He admitted he hasn’t seen one built for 2 months and delayed this long ever. Something is up with my build. Probably waiting on the camera or something like Huds.

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealership has been great so far, but don’t think they have escalated to the regional rep like they said they would until now. He admitted he hasn’t seen one built for 2 months and delayed this long ever. Something is up with my build. Probably waiting on the camera or something like Huds.
I can't get my dealer to escalate mine to their regional rep. My sales rep seemed a little put out when I sent him a screen shot of the email from the Ford Executive Office... Not that I care. I'm paying the most I've ever paid for a new car and all the bogus delays are unacceptable.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I keep telling you guys your Broncos are not built. You are missing parts. Once installed, your Bronco will be officially released for shipping.

My Bronco is missing parts related to the heated steering wheel and bezel backup camera. They have been missing since the day it was declared built (06/08/2022). The declared built / released on 06/08/2022 and updated the status to built / plant hold the same day. I saw a screenshot of the report. I was told mine was one of many waiting on the same parts.

The problem is the portion of the report Ford Marketing looks at states built / released. If I call right now they will tell me it should arrive in a few days. When I tell them it’s been a plant hold, they place me on hold, look into the report further and return to tell me it’s still on a plant hold and they don’t know when it will arrive. The plant hold is noted on a different line.

The Ford computer sees your Bronco as built /released - the plant hold does not register - therefore it continues to send out estimated delivery windows that would make sense if your Bronco was truly built / released.

I was told Roush has the job of installing the missing parts and chips.

My email to the Ford Executive Office was a waste of time. They gave me 2 canned email responses referring to a range of possible reasons my Bronco was delayed (supply chain, convoy delays, etc). They assured me that they were working as quickly as possible to get my Bronco delivered. They did not address the fact that I saw the build report and know what’s missing. They also did not look any further than Ford Marketing can see.

Once they roll it out of the plant incomplete no one can tell you when you will see it. It’s a giant mess.

Bottom line: Ignore those estimated shipping windows, don’t bother calling Ford Marketing or emailing anyone at Ford. They don’t have any idea when your parts will be installed. Just wait to hear from your dealership when it arrives.

Most of us are in for a long wait.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I keep telling you guys your Broncos are not built. You are missing parts. Once installed, your Bronco will be officially released for shipping.

My Bronco is missing parts related to the heated steering wheel and bezel backup camera. They have been missing since the day it was declared built (06/08/2022). The declared built / released on 06/08/2022 and updated the status to built / plant hold the same day. I saw a screenshot of the report. I was told mine was one of many waiting on the same parts.

The problem is the portion of the report Ford Marketing looks at states built / released. If I call right now they will tell me it should arrive in a few days. When I tell them it’s been a plant hold, they place me on hold, look into the report further and return to tell me it’s still on a plant hold and they don’t know when it will arrive. The plant hold is noted on a different line.

The Ford computer sees your Bronco as built /released - the plant hold does not register - therefore it continues to send out estimated delivery windows that would make sense if your Bronco was truly built / released.

My email to the Ford Executive Office was a waste of time. They gave me 2 canned email responses referring to a range of possible reasons my Bronco was delayed (supply chain, convoy delays, etc). They assured me that they were working as quickly as possible to get my Bronco delivered. They did not address the fact that I saw the build report and know what’s missing. They also did not look any further than Ford Marketing can see.

Once they roll it out of the plant incomplete no one can tell you when you will see it. It’s a giant mess.

Bottom line: Ignore those estimated shipping windows, don’t bother calling Ford Marketing or emailing anyone at Ford. They won’t tell you the truth about anything. Just wait to hear from your dealership when it arrives.

I don’t have a heated steering wheel so the the only part you mentioned for me would be the camera. Base Black Diamond with no upgrades at all minus the floor mats.

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bottom line: Ignore those estimated shipping windows, don’t bother calling Ford Marketing or emailing anyone at Ford. They don’t have any idea when your parts will be installed. Just wait to hear from your dealership when it arrives.

I think we're all aware of this stuff by now, but given that @akerman1 was in the same boat as you and I with a Lux WT, and all 3 of us have been in the same fake built status for over a month, and the fact that he shipped yesterday, I would say is a good sign. All our builds would theoretically be missing the same parts since we would all have heated steering wheels and backup cameras and all rolled down the line at very similar times. Either that or he got really lucky. I know you guys are all doom and gloom, which is fair given the track record, but someone's gotta remain optimistic. 🤷‍♂️

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t have a heated steering wheel so the the only part you mentioned for me would be the camera. Base Black Diamond with no upgrades at all minus the floor mats.

You could be missing other parts. They’re not going to tell you any details because they declared it built.

I don’t know how anyone in our group can believe their Bronco is held up waiting for shipping. Broncos built weeks after mine have been delivered to my dealership 1-2 times per week, every week since I started checking. There are people in this forum that took delivery of Broncos built weeks after mine in states as far away as California and Texas.

It’s not shipping.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
You could be missing other parts. They’re not going to tell you any details because they declared it built.

I don’t know how anyone in our group can believe their Bronco is held up waiting for shipping. Broncos built weeks after mine have been delivered to my dealership 1-2 times per week, every week since I started checking. There are people in this forum that took delivery of Broncos built weeks after mine in states as far away as California and Texas.

It’s not shipping.
This is my 2nd order, last one was listed built on 3/6 and arrived on 5/6. The issue there was it was put in a lot the carrier didn’t have access to. Could have happened again.

BWahlberg79

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like we all got a similar email yesterday. Got all excited when I had a communication from Ford bc they'd not pushed back my arrival date for the delivery - but unfortunately - it was to tell me my arrival window has gone from 7/7-7/13 to 7/17-7/23. Haha... so they've got 3 days? Yeah right.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I got a call tonight from the Exec Offices and told that my rig would arrive no later than the 26th. She said no holds at all they just got another convoy service lined up. We will see.

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a call tonight from the Exec Offices and told that my rig would arrive no later than the 26th. She said no holds at all they just got another convoy service lined up. We will see.
I need to get my case transferred to your rep! Mines been crickets since the original email