First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I need to get my case transferred to your rep! Mines been crickets since the original email
Supposedly she got with the logistics person and got word directly from her on mine. Problem is, my financing ends on 7/24 so really hope it gets here sooner but doubt it.
Sponsored

jjess102

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a call tonight from the Exec Offices and told that my rig would arrive no later than the 26th. She said no holds at all they just got another convoy service lined up. We will see.
I emailed them as well. Curious if I get any response from them. As of this afternoon I've not heard a peep from them.

BWahlberg79

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer just called, sounds like my Bronco gets to town tomorrow! They sent me the sales sheet, no mark up, but the Ford ESP is another $6200! It's optional, think I'm going to decline it.

Edit update - searching around on here there's waaaaay better ESP costs through other dealers.

Last edited:

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tracker says my Bronco is delivered but my dealer hasn't said anything yet... Think I'll need to give them a call tomorrow. I also never got an email telling me it shipped, I only know because I check the tracker way to much.

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I emailed them as well. Curious if I get any response from them. As of this afternoon I've not heard a peep from them.
I'm starting to think, for the just part, depending on the tell you get, it's just as bad as customer service. I'm going on 3 days since they sent me a canned response with no reply from either emails or voicemails. I'm losing hope... Any longer and the interest rates will price me out of taking delivery.

Sponsored

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got the call from the dealer that my rig arrived! Tracker and Ordertrack both show built/awaiting shipment still. They are coming folks!
Must be nice to have a dealer that tells you things. Mine was delivered yesterday, not a word from my dealer. I texted this morning and no response. Taking a half day and driving up there after work. This is the last vehicle I will be buying from them, they made sure of that.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Must be nice to have a dealer that tells you things. Mine was delivered yesterday, not a word from my dealer. I texted this morning and no response. Taking a half day and driving up there after work. This is the last vehicle I will be buying from them, they made sure of that.
Ugh, sorry to hear that. Yes, my dealer has been great and he was as excited as I was.

Sponsored