First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry to those that have been rescheduled! But for those that havenโ€™t this is our week! Long awaited and stoked for it to finally be here!

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry to those that have been rescheduled! But for those that havenโ€™t this is our week! Long awaited and stoked for it to finally be here!
I'm trying to stay tempered in my excitement as we still see build/ release and shipping delays regularly.

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you guys scheduled this week have your status bar move to production last week? Mine is either 1 week ahead of schedule or this is the norm??
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1683563396744

jehceappa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you guys scheduled this week have your status bar move to production last week? Mine is either 1 week ahead of schedule or this is the norm??
Normal, your window sticker should be available by tomorrow. The schedule date is typically your blend date, but the production usually will start about a week prior.

Sponsored

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes it moved a week prior to my blend date!

ACEGuy1213

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had a 4/28 blend date, but they didn't start production until 5/2. I found that it was "built" 5/6. Now, I'm waiting for shipment info. Once the process starts, it seems to move quick. Good luck with it getting built quickly.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Saw my window sticker for the first time today! I am showing "in production" on the tracker.

No emails from Ford for like a month. I was pushed from early April until now. We will see what happens next!

Jsrobertson

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a blend date of today and I went to check to see if my modules had populated and the tracker gave me an "invalid VIN" response when I went to submit. Is this normal at this phase in the process? I visited the module page a few days ago just to see what it looked like and it pulled up the page at that time with my VIN, no modules populated obviously.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a blend date of today and I went to check to see if my modules had populated and the tracker gave me an "invalid VIN" response when I went to submit. Is this normal at this phase in the process? I visited the module page a few days ago just to see what it looked like and it pulled up the page at that time with my VIN, no modules populated obviously.
I think that is normal until the system updates and populates the information.

Sponsored

Binson

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My date keeps on moving on this build week. 5/1 โžก 5/10 โžก 5/8 โžก 5/12.
Mine moved all over the place by a day or two until my Window Sticker (and blend date) were populated.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine moved all over the place by a day or two until my Window Sticker (and blend date) were populated.
Yeah, it hasn't moved since I received my window sticker. Tomorrow is my blend date, so hoping for good news by the end of the week that my modules are popped and maybe progress to built by next week.

I popped into the dealer last Friday with my sticker in hand to start talking about my price out the door. They could pull up by MY Transition Offer but were mute on any PP. I didn't ask and should have asked was where his starting point. If he started from the signed build when we reordered a MY23 (DORA), I would be ok just talking about the MY Transition Offer. We would need a serious conversation about PP if he started at sticker. Either way, we are revisiting the conversation once my vehicle reaches built status and is shipping.

I've been looking at rates; the best I see is 4.74%. I asked what Ford was offering, and he just laughed. That's all I needed to know. Is anybody seeing anything better?

Binson

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I ended up canceling my original reservation and just ordered my Raptor straight-up in November under no reservation. I have verified that the price I signed up for (ordered it at) will be honored. I'm paying $10k ADM on top of the old pricing, but Raptors went up $11k, so now I'm actually getting it below the "new" MSRP. What a deal... ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm blessed though...since we were planning on the purchase for a couple years and saving the entire time, I'm actually paying cash for it now.

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, it hasn't moved since I received my window sticker. Tomorrow is my blend date, so hoping for good news by the end of the week that my modules are popped and maybe progress to built by next week.

I popped into the dealer last Friday with my sticker in hand to start talking about my price out the door. They could pull up by MY Transition Offer but were mute on any PP. I didn't ask and should have asked was where his starting point. If he started from the signed build when we reordered a MY23 (DORA), I would be ok just talking about the MY Transition Offer. We would need a serious conversation about PP if he started at sticker. Either way, we are revisiting the conversation once my vehicle reaches built status and is shipping.

I've been looking at rates; the best I see is 4.74%. I asked what Ford was offering, and he just laughed. That's all I needed to know. Is anybody seeing anything better?
My blend date was yesterday. I went and talked to the dealership and they did honor the PP. Looking know at financing at my Credit Union. The best I can get is 4.8.

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like my modules populated this morning however no tear tag yet. Getting closer!
Sponsored