Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know brother very frustrating! I spoke to them this morning and said that I was scheduled to leave the plant today! Not holding my breath though! Good luck to y’all!
For yours and everyone else in this build week's sake- I hope you do ship today. That feels like a win for all of us.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford chat this AM- still showing as "In Production" but "no holds" with an estimated delivery of today through the 6th? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This is the same message I get but my date is 6/4.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have received a message from my dealer today saying the bronco can be here any day and I should be prepared for the documents. But on the tracker it still has been stucked "In Prodcution" since 05/14. Build week of 05/10.

Also talked to online chat a few days ago and they had no idea.

Ps: Toronto, Canada - Convoy
That sounds like a form email from the dealer TBH. I bet everyone gets that email regardless of status. I do think the Ford tracker and email updates are garbage and don't really mean anything- and lately they seem to be worse than ever.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is the same message I get but my date is 6/4.
I mean, if they all show up randomly at our dealerships in the next week, none of us will complain but we know that's not going to happen. :cool:

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I mean, if they all show up randomly at our dealerships in the next week, none of us will complain but we know that's not going to happen. :cool:
Yea that’s what I was hoping for! I guess it keeps me in my toes and my anxiety levels up!😂

Sponsored

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For yours and everyone else in this build week's sake- I hope you do ship today. That feels like a win for all of us.
Yea any good news like that I will take for sure!

dScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Genesis G80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh how come?
a few things, early this year when they said drop sasquatch and other options or you won't get a 23 I told my salesman to cancel the order. He gave me my deposit back but of course won't be cancelling the order, and is still letting me have 1st shot at it when it hits the lot, which is nice. After I cancelled, I picked up something else, and of course get the email from ford a couple weeks later that its being built.

-price increase since original order
-my wife has a 21 explorer platinum that has been problem after problem, and is making me rethink ford in general for a while
- just the general lack of communication and misinformation on the whole order process on the part of ford and the dealer has left a bad taste in my mouth

I'll still go check it out when it gets delivered but theres prob like a 10% chance I'll actually get it now

Last edited:

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just seeing whats up. Looks like we are still waiting.

Last edited:

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
a few things, early this year when they said drop sasquatch and other options or you won't get a 23 I told my salesman to cancel the order. He gave me my deposit back but of course won't be cancelling the order, and is still letting me have 1st shot at it when it hits the lot, which is nice. After I cancelled, I picked up something else, and of course get the email from ford a couple weeks later that its being built.

-price increase since original order
-my wife has a 21 explorer platinum that has been problem after problem, and is making me rethink ford in general for a while
- just the general lack of communication and misinformation on the whole order process on the part of ford and the dealer has left a bad taste in my mouth

I'll still go check it out when it gets delivered but theres prob like a 10% chance I'll actually get it now
that is 100% fair points your making. This whole experience has made it very likely that this bronco will be my last ford. I do plan to keep this one and take care of it for 10+ years. But ya. This has been too much of a clusterfuck for me to feel comfortable with ordering thru them again. If I ever did get another ford, it would probably be right off the lot. Fuck the order process

RR897

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX60
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nothing new for me. Still "In Production" since 5/9. Talked to my dealer last week and he said it is still due to be delivered 6/4 - 6/10 and said it should be on a train, but I think he was just speculating. My guess is that it is being held up for some reason. Until one of us takes delivery, there is no way to tell.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing new for me. Still "In Production" since 5/9. Talked to my dealer last week and he said it is still due to be delivered 6/4 - 6/10 and said it should be on a train, but I think he was just speculating. My guess is that it is being held up for some reason. Until one of us takes delivery, there is no way to tell.
Yeah, I’m not trusting anything Ford chat says until I get a rail car number or a “Built” email.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

4/24 build week post- their dealer reported a lack of rail cars and a large backlog of unshipped broncos. Checks out with the posts in March and April build threads.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good news: There has been a lot of progress in March builds finally getting "Shipped".
Bad news: A lot of March is still waiting to be "Shipped".
Good news: April has seen a lot of progress in shipping or waiting to be "Shipped".
Bad news: Late April still has some in "In Production" purgatory.
Good news: First week of May is seeing a lot of "Built" Broncos waiting to be "Shipped".
Bad news: Our week is stuck in "In Production" purgatory.

Weekly Update chasing other build weeks:
  • 3/6 (42 pages) - Most have received their Broncos already. Some just got "Built" status last week; others are still waiting for shipping. - Last update 5/30
  • 3/13 (35 pages) - Many have received their Broncos. Most are "Built" and waiting on shipping; others have been "Shipped". - Last update 5/30
  • 3/20 (47 pages) - Many who have been "Built" are finally being "Shipped". They are starting to arrive at their dealerships. - Last update 5/30
  • 3/27 (8 pages) - Many have been "Shipped" and arriving at dealerships. Some are "Built" and still waiting to be "Shipped". - Last update 5/11
  • 4/3 (20 pages) - Many have "Shipped" and are starting to arrive at the dealership. - Last update 5/29
  • 4/10 (79 pages) - Many "Built" Broncos. Some have "Shipped", but many have not seen progress. Some have received pics of their "Built" Broncos from the factory. - Last update 5/27
  • 4/17 (41 pages) - There is a build week thread, they just put a 0 in front of the 4, and the search did not find it. Many have "Shipped" and are arriving at the dealership. - Last update 5/30
  • 4/24 (65 pages) - Most have been "Shipped," and some are still waiting to be "Shipped". There are a few in "In Production" purgatory. - Last update 5/30
  • 5/1 (5 pages) - Most are "Built" and waiting to be "Shipped". - Last update 5/26
  • 5/8 (13 pages) - Most of us are in "In Production" purgatory. - Last update 5/30
  • 5/15 (13 pages) - The Raptors are heading out, but the rest are in "In Production" purgatory. - Last update 5/30
  • 5/22 (7 pages) - Most are in "In Production" purgatory, and a small few have been "Shipped". - Last update 5/30
  • 5/29 (3 posts) - Nothing to report.

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good news: There has been a lot of progress in March builds finally getting "Shipped".
Bad news: A lot of March is still waiting to be "Shipped".
Good news: April has seen a lot of progress in shipping or waiting to be "Shipped".
Bad news: Late April still has some in "In Production" purgatory.
Good news: First week of May is seeing a lot of "Built" Broncos waiting to be "Shipped".
Bad news: Our week is stuck in "In Production" purgatory.

Weekly Update chasing other build weeks:
  • 3/6 (42 pages) - Most have received their Broncos already. Some just got "Built" status last week; others are still waiting for shipping. - Last update 5/30
  • 3/13 (35 pages) - Many have received their Broncos. Most are "Built" and waiting on shipping; others have been "Shipped". - Last update 5/30
  • 3/20 (47 pages) - Many who have been "Built" are finally being "Shipped". They are starting to arrive at their dealerships. - Last update 5/30
  • 3/27 (8 pages) - Many have been "Shipped" and arriving at dealerships. Some are "Built" and still waiting to be "Shipped". - Last update 5/11
  • 4/3 (20 pages) - Many have "Shipped" and are starting to arrive at the dealership. - Last update 5/29
  • 4/10 (79 pages) - Many "Built" Broncos. Some have "Shipped", but many have not seen progress. Some have received pics of their "Built" Broncos from the factory. - Last update 5/27
  • 4/17 (41 pages) - There is a build week thread, they just put a 0 in front of the 4, and the search did not find it. Many have "Shipped" and are arriving at the dealership. - Last update 5/30
  • 4/24 (65 pages) - Most have been "Shipped," and some are still waiting to be "Shipped". There are a few in "In Production" purgatory. - Last update 5/30
  • 5/1 (5 pages) - Most are "Built" and waiting to be "Shipped". - Last update 5/26
  • 5/8 (13 pages) - Most of us are in "In Production" purgatory. - Last update 5/30
  • 5/15 (13 pages) - The Raptors are heading out, but the rest are in "In Production" purgatory. - Last update 5/30
  • 5/22 (7 pages) - Most are in "In Production" purgatory, and a small few have been "Shipped". - Last update 5/30
  • 5/29 (3 posts) - Nothing to report.
Thanks brother for putting that together, I’m sure that takes a lot of work. Definitely makes it a whole lot easier to understand. But doesn’t make any less frustrated! But trying to stay positive and hope they can get there shit together and we all will be seeing our new whips soon!

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for all the hard work BadSasG6!

HOPEFULLY WE'LL SHIP SOON. I DON'T NEED ANOTHER 9 MONTH TRIP ON THE MULTI SEASONAL POOP MOUNTAIN. TALKED TO MY DEALER AND FORD MARKETING TODAY. NOTHING BUT THEM TELLING ME TO CALL THE OTHER. ZERO HELP AS USUAL

TRIED TO LINK THE MENTION TO YOU... NOW I HAVE BOLD AND ALL CAPS! SORRY!
Sponsored