First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have you asked your dealer to check their Vehicle Visibility Report? They probably can see what status your order is in and if it's shipped and in-transit, or still sitting at MAP.
Yes they don't show it moving it still shows produced. I asked Ford what the difference was of Produced and built and he said nothing
Sponsored

Grownlocally

Big Bend
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine is the same my blend date was 7/26 all modules popped and complete tear tag for pcm there nothing happening and Ford doesn't give a shit about it they told me eta 8/6-8/12 which isn't possible at this point
Sorry I feel your pain! Got my hopes up and then still stuck in limbo 😵😵😵

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry I feel your pain! Got my hopes up and then still stuck in limbo 😵😵😵
I spoke to Ford today the lady said that it says produced but that my eta means it will get produce 8/6-8/12 super discouraged.

Grownlocally

Big Bend
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I spoke to Ford today the lady said that it says produced but that my eta means it will get produce 8/6-8/12 super discouraged.
At this point, I really have no expectations🤬

Sponsored

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had my friend that works at Ford look into my Bronco and she came back around midnight with this.
"I just heard back that ur bronco is scheduled for audit tmw/today and should ship when it's cleared"

i will believe it when I see it 🫤

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
May as well join this group too. Bumped several times finally had a build week of 6/27, blend of 7/1…nothing for 3 weeks while shut down. Finally on 7/25 in production built date of 7/27. Original eta was 7/13, wasn’t even built then it was 7/29-8/4…. Still sitting and not shipped. Dealer is now saying week of 8/7. Yesterday Ford tells me no ETA. I’m so over this!

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
May as well join this group too. Bumped several times finally had a build week of 6/27, blend of 7/1…nothing for 3 weeks while shut down. Finally on 7/25 in production built date of 7/27. Original eta was 7/13, wasn’t even built then it was 7/29-8/4…. Still sitting and not shipped. Dealer is now saying week of 8/7. Yesterday Ford tells me no ETA. I’m so over this!
Mine had a blend date of 7/26 production 7/27 still have not received a built email and constantly told bs from Ford I am also over it but hoping this "audit" is the last thing

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine had a blend date of 7/26 production 7/27 still have not received a built email and constantly told bs from Ford I am also over it but hoping this "audit" is the last thing
One day I was on the phone and chat at the same time and got two different stories…lol

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
One day I was on the phone and chat at the same time and got two different stories…lol
There is a guy I seen post in these forums that has access to looking up orders for people I will see if I can find his handle

Sponsored

area50one

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4dr 2.7 BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got the shipped email this morning! Lets see how long it takes to get to my AZ dealer.

jdznutz

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Truck Veteran
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So a week after my “built” status and email I got a pic of it “rolling off the assembly line”.

Also the tracker stopped working on Fords site for my VIN.

will it arrive 8/10-8/16? Magic 8 ball says “not likely”