Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
20220806_125248.jpg

Picked her up Saturday...so worth the wait once it's in your hands...VERY similar feeling to my '04 Rubicon with 33s...have not gotten dirty...yet.
20220806_191953.jpg
Congrats!!! Mine is still sitting on a train in Indiana.

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats!!! Mine is still sitting on a train in Indiana.
That's so exciting! I will be glad when they find the part they are missing to ship mine since June 27th it was "produced" I am so happy to see that they are coming through.

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well my Bronco that was produced July 27rh and blended July 26th is still not finished I am so over this roller coaster FORD has been the most unreliable, and unhelpful through this whole thing.

Screenshot_20220807-094325_Chrome.jpg
I’m in the exact same boat as you with the exact same build and blend dates. The race is on to see who gets it first

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m in the exact same boat as you with the exact same build and blend dates. The race is on to see who gets it first
Had it checked today by Ford engineers and still not ready.

Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's getting closer, railcar is now in KC, kind of taking the long way around, likely they're picking up trucks from the F150 plant to head north....at least it's moving closer.

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Bronco is now at the railhead in Omaha. I leave on vacation tomorrow..lol .. oh well, it'll be waiting for me when I get home from vacation.

jwcox1928

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1954 Crestline Victoria, 2018 Tesla, 2021 Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Assembly line pic just arrived. Cannot wait to have a clutch pedal again.

Sorry for all of you have been and are still waiting, even those of you that just ordered your trucks in the past year or even months (still cannot grasp how Ford failed to prioritize orders from the first few weeks despite being the same. exact. truck.).
Ford Bronco đź›  7/25/22 Build Week Group image

Despite the complete failure of communication from the dealer -- over a year ago, they asked me to send them what FMC sends me, as they do not bother to check even when asked -- my dealer is honoring the contract with no mark-up, no added paint or undercarriage protection (i.e., insurance). Another week or two or three and I will never see a dealer again . . .. And my '54 is getting her rebuilt engine installed Friday. August has turned out pretty well so far.

area50one

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4dr 2.7 BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also got my
Assembly line pic just arrived. Cannot wait to have a clutch pedal again.

Sorry for all of you have been and are still waiting, even those of you that just ordered your trucks in the past year or even months (still cannot grasp how Ford failed to prioritize orders from the first few weeks despite being the same. exact. truck.).
Ford Bronco đź›  7/25/22 Build Week Group image

Despite the complete failure of communication from the dealer -- over a year ago, they asked me to send them what FMC sends me, as they do not bother to check even when asked -- my dealer is honoring the contract with no mark-up, no added paint or undercarriage protection (i.e., insurance). Another week or two or three and I will never see a dealer again . . .. And my '54 is getting her rebuilt engine installed Friday. August has turned out pretty well so far.
I also got my assembly line pic today. I really hope this is just getting to me late because ford told me it was shipped over a week ago.

Sponsored

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you had any update
I called the factory today and they gave me some customers service number for Canada. They confirmed the unit was built July 27th and was awaiting delivery. Just as I was about to call the dealer they emailed and said the bronco is on route and will be ready for delivery on the 18th. Big sigh….

bronco49

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lincoln Continental
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mods are back! It is in transit to Iowa! Have a tear tag number now. No shipped email though...
I saw you got your Bronco. Congrats! Did you ever get a ship notification?

jwcox1928

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1954 Crestline Victoria, 2018 Tesla, 2021 Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also got my

I also got my assembly line pic today. I really hope this is just getting to me late because ford told me it was shipped over a week ago.
The pic does seem delayed; I checked with CSX and the truck shipped out a few days ago, and is already in Nashville TN on route to the CSX auto-depot outside ATL (where I am) to arrive Saturday night. Dealer--the same one I have no faith in--said, after I provided all that information, that "hopefully that means delivery by the end of next week". I get that it takes a day or two to get the truck from CSX, and a few hours to prep if they are not backed up, but "hopefully" a "week" time table seems typical for this entire experience. I also made clear to the dealer that I am wiring payment so there is NO paperwork BS other than titling the truck and registering it with the state. We bought an Aviator from the same dealer (after I put in the original Bronco order and moved it to this store, so could not move it again without losing my place in line) in Feb 2021, and it took 6 hours AFTER we agreed on the paperwork to get out of the dealer.

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I called the factory today and they gave me some customers service number for Canada. They confirmed the unit was built July 27th and was awaiting delivery. Just as I was about to call the dealer they emailed and said the bronco is on route and will be ready for delivery on the 18th. Big sigh….
My dealer is worthless and doesn't tell me anything and when I call Ford they cannot give me any other information than the information that I already have and that my Bronco was built on the 27th and that the original delivery was between the 6th and the 12th but I've also been told that it was on an audit hold for parts and that those parts should be in between the 6th and the 12th so I don't think that they know at all. It just sucks that I can't get any answers.

area50one

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4dr 2.7 BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford chat says as of 8/8 mine was in Dolton, Illinois. Asked for tracking or rail car number for union pacific but she wouldnt give me that.
Sponsored