Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Truck Veteran
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SO....
I just happen to work on the same road as my dealer and I just watched the transport drive by with my Bronco on the trailer. Hope the PDI goes well.
Sponsored

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don’t want to miss quote my sales rep but this is what he emailed me Aug 10th.

“ Hey! The vehicle is showing that its in transition- let's plan to have you in on/before the 18th- is the 16th a possibility? I'm in 12-8 and the 17th from 9-4. Let me know!”

I emailed saying today and got another conformation email a couple days ago confirming our appointment. I was so excited to be picking up the bronco which was an hour’s drive (Previous relationship with this dealer which is why I made the deal here) only to find out there was no Bronco. I asked him what am I doing here then? “Well, we can do the paperwork now that way your wife can pick it up when your away on business.”

OK, let’s at least do that then….

He comes back and says we can’t do that either because they haven’t taken delivery.

I’m Beyond over this car now. To add insult to injury he let it slip that they delivered an outer banks just like mine yesterday.

I had to call Ford and see if they actually sold the car out from under me. Ford said the VIN shows the car still sitting at MAP waiting to be picked up. What a fucking joke of a buying experience.

I’m ready to cancel my order and maybe just wait for a ’23 as they have sucked a year’s worth of value out of this car.
Ford told me yesterday they would be escalating with logistics to find out why it's not changing it still says built.

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford told me yesterday they would be escalating with logistics to find out why it's not changing it still says built.
Sure hope you get some answers pretty soon. Your situation is a strange one.

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had to take a stand with these guys. Dealer now says September delivery. I said Labour Day is the deadline or I’m out. I’m so completely turned off on this truck and buying experience I don’t even want the fucking thing anymore.

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had to take a stand with these guys. Dealer now says September delivery. I said Labour Day is the deadline or I’m out. I’m so completely turned off on this truck and buying experience I don’t even want the fucking thing anymore.
Called 8003344375 spoke to Ford about what is going on they told me that they would speak to logistics because that was what my.Bronv9.was waiting on that was Monday then yesterday I called back and they said logistics said they were waiting on rail nothing was wrong with my vehicle. I said well there.are plenty of people getting their vehicles by rail near me so no reason mine shouldn't have been put on a damn train.

Sponsored

Ryman

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 4 door OBX 2.7 has arrived at the rail yard in Orlando. It should be ready within another day or so! Blend date was July 27.

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They can’t get it to you any sooner, Labor Day or not. That includes shipping delays out of anyones control. I hope you stick around for it. If you want it so bad you must have it by Labor Day you’ll still want it a few weeks later. You’ll do them a favor anyway they’ll jack up the price on the abandoned order.

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My 4 door OBX 2.7 has arrived at the rail yard in Orlando. It should be ready within another day or so! Blend date was July 27.
Congratulations! I had a blend date of July 26th mine hasn't even shipped

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They can’t get it to you any sooner, Labor Day or not. That includes shipping delays out of anyones control. I hope you stick around for it. If you want it so bad you must have it by Labor Day you’ll still want it a few weeks later. You’ll do them a favor anyway they’ll jack up the price on the abandoned order.
ford told me it was finished July 27th and is sitting at the factory waiting to be picked up. I live 3 hours away from Detroit. This is not hard. Besides I travel for work and September through November I’ll be home 6 days total. Zero chance of me picking up a car in that time frame.

413Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now 9 days sitting at the rail yard 1 hour away from me, crazy time for our broncos with chip shortages and driver shortages, here’s to hoping we can all drive off the lot soon

Sponsored

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ford told me it was finished July 27th and is sitting at the factory waiting to be picked up. I live 3 hours away from Detroit. This is not hard. Besides I travel for work and September through November I’ll be home 6 days total. Zero chance of me picking up a car in that time frame.
Your dealer really did screw the pooch on you earlier though making you come in. Unless you need a car to drive in the meantime you’ll be glad that you waited for it.

CFLANJR

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now 9 days sitting at the rail yard 1 hour away from me, crazy time for our broncos with chip shortages and driver shortages, here’s to hoping we can all drive off the lot soon
Yep, still waiting on mine also. It's been 8 days sitting only 2-1/2 hours away.

CFLANJR

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep, still waiting on mine also. It's been 8 days sitting only 2-1/2 hours away.

Check out this video. It tells you how to get tracking info for United Road. This is one of the companies that delivers the vehicles to the dealerships. Now I have confirmed that mine is still at the rail depot awaiting for a truck shipment to the dealership.

413Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check out this video. It tells you how to get tracking info for United Road. This is one of the companies that delivers the vehicles to the dealerships. Now I have confirmed that mine is still at the rail depot awaiting for a truck shipment to the dealership.
Good video, too bad I don’t believe they will be doing mine as nothing comes up when I put in the vin, must not be a north east company