First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I’m following my dads base mansquatch it is off to its 3rd build week in the last 6 days! Kind of comical really! Goodluck to all hopefully more WS start showing up!

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As of today I got bumped (again) to 8/01.

Past two weeks I've been ping-ponging back and forth between 7/25 and 8/01... this will be my third change.

I don't know anything about Ford's scheduling algorithm, but guessing it wants to schedule me on the last few days of the 7/25 week or the first few days of the 8/01 week... and it hasn't fully figured out where to stick me yet.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As of today I got bumped (again) to 8/01.

Past two weeks I've been ping-ponging back and forth between 7/25 and 8/01... this will be my third change.

I don't know anything about Ford's scheduling algorithm, but guessing it wants to schedule me on the last few days of the 7/25 week or the first few days of the 8/01 week... and it hasn't fully figured out where to stick me yet.
That is frustrating. I am sure I’ll slide as well since I am still on a Friday with no WS. I’ll check with Ford next week. Save me a spot with the 8/1 group.👍🏼

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is frustrating. I am sure I’ll slide as well since I am still on a Friday with no WS. I’ll check with Ford next week. Save me a spot with the 8/1 group.👍🏼
It seems like they've only generated window stickers up until Wednesday 7/27 based on what my dealer is seeing and what I'm seeing on this thread. So there is hope for both of us I think.

Honestly... a one week delay isn't a huge deal for me. However, I do have a fall vacation planned in October that is reliant on me actually having the Bronco. So if that one week delay turns into a one month delay that's going to be painful. Not much I can do about it though... so... just wait and see how it turns out. I'll save you a spot on the 8/01 week.

Also... the 8/01 thread doesn't have a tracking spreadsheet so I plan on continuing to update this one.

Sponsored

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It seems like they've only generated window stickers up until Wednesday 7/27 based on what my dealer is seeing and what I'm seeing on this thread. So there is hope for both of us I think.

Honestly... a one week delay isn't a huge deal for me. However, I do have a fall vacation planned in October that is reliant on me actually having the Bronco. So if that one week delay turns into a one month delay that's going to be painful. Not much I can do about it though... so... just wait and see how it turns out. I'll save you a spot on the 8/01 week.

Also... the 8/01 thread doesn't have a tracking spreadsheet so I plan on continuing to update this one.
I just got moved. I’ll see you momentarily at 8/1. My fifth build week. Can you copy and blank out this tracker and drop it on 8/1? Once it’s there, I can help modify it.

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got moved. I’ll see you momentarily at 8/1. My fifth build week. Can you copy and blank out this tracker and drop it on 8/1? Once it’s there, I can help modify it.
I could, but I’ll defer to @ocbucks1 for that since he has been maintaining most of them. You can request a new sheet through his post here.

Also in case @ocbucks1 reads this… I’ve updated this week’s sheet to support Raptor and Everglades. Looks like someone else also added a map of where people are located. Feel free to copy/paste as you so desire.

Daniel_p06

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep-ordered bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

my built date was 6/30 and modules have popped!

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I could, but I’ll defer to @ocbucks1 for that since he has been maintaining most of them. You can request a new sheet through his post here.

Also in case @ocbucks1 reads this… I’ve updated this week’s sheet to support Raptor and Everglades. Looks like someone else also added a map of where people are located. Feel free to copy/paste as you so desire.
I will provide a new sheet. I can get to it Saturday afternoon.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally got my Moroney sticker online today. Blend date is 7/29 (a Friday, so yes I know it may shift a bit). Maybe it’s really going to happen….

Sponsored

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
So the ping pong continues my fathers base Mansquatch (Aug 2020 res) finally got a build week last Friday of 08/15. Then by Saturday when the official Ford email came it was bumped up to 7/25 with you all where it sat until yesterday. It was then bumped down to 08/01 then today I checked down to 08/08! His build has been in 4 different build weeks in 7 days hahah this journey with Ford never ceases to amaze me but hey at least he's got a build week!

Last edited:

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got my window sticker this morning (may want to check yours)!

7/29 blend
#260 of 850
Raptor
Black leather, lux, carbon fiber, forged wheels, block heater

mdx090

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my 7/25 build week notification on 6/25 on a March 2022 order. I do have a VIN and window sticker already as well. I wasn’t expecting this until next year, so definitely got lucky!

Broncos 4 evah

Black Diamond
First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got a rock. Bumped to 8/1. At least the bumps are getting smaller

413Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Notified 6/25 for 7/25 build week, blend date of 7/26 build 1439/1462. Vin and window sticker are both ready. Ordered 3/5/22 for 4 door outer banks with hard top and aux switches as the the only options.
Sponsored