First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4dr 2.7 BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my window sticker today and blend date of 7/27! Does this mean I could see my bronco in August or is that wishful thinking?

Also, I see the dealer did not make the changes that I asked for back in Feb. Still has a51 color and tow.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my window sticker today and blend date of 7/27! Does this mean I could see my bronco in August or is that wishful thinking?

Also, I see the dealer did not make the changes that I asked for back in Feb. Still has a51 color and tow.
Woooo congrats!

Logistics are a gigantic mess right now, so it's hard to say. Earliest you could see it is probably the 2nd week of August. But there are lots of stories of vehicles just sitting around in rail yards waiting for people to move them—labor shortages are hitting the rail & trucking industry hard right now.

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my window sticker over the weekend with a blend date of 7/29 and sequence of 834/850. Hoping for a mid-late August delivery to dealer.

Ozark

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Currently it looks like I’m in the 07/25/22 build group. 01/22/21 order and guaranteed MSRP in writing at that time, but as of March ‘22 the Ford back door site has been showing the dealer is trying to give themselves a $10,000 tip. So that should be fun to deal with after a year and half of waiting. I cannot wait for this to be over.

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Currently it looks like I’m in the 07/25/22 build group. 01/22/21 order and guaranteed MSRP in writing at that time, but as of March ‘22 the Ford back door site has been showing the dealer is trying to give themselves a $10,000 tip. So that should be fun to deal with after a year and half of waiting. I cannot wait for this to be over.
Mine said the same thing, dealer swears they know nothing about that. I’d ask him about that

Ozark

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine said the same thing, dealer swears they know nothing about that. I’d ask him about that
I’m hoping I don’t have to bring it up but I’ll have all of my email conversations printed and ready to present if they try. If that doesn’t work, then maybe the tears of a 40 year old man will sway them. 🥲

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Been super quiet on this thread...anyone still out there with build dates 7/25 thru 7/29?

Sponsored

Swigz47

Badlands
First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/26 and can't freaking wait....2 years now since initial reservation! Had to lease a 2022 Escape in the meantime. Yuck.

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/26 and can't freaking wait....2 years now since initial reservation! Had to lease a 2022 Escape in the meantime. Yuck.
Not to shoot us too far off topic, but I'm curious about the Escape... two wheel drive, hybrid, or the AWD version??

Currently I have a 2020 AWD Escape. Bought it to replace a Focus that got crushed by an oak tree last summer. This happened at the start of the vehicle shortage crisis, so wasn't a whole lot of options available. I think we would have preferred the hybrid version purely for fuel economy (this is basically a glorified kid taxi). BUT, if the hybrid is horrific I won't bother switching.

The AWD Escape we have is "just okay" in my opinion. Better than I expected it to be for sure, but nothing spectacular, and definitely not a Bronco. ;)

Swigz47

Badlands
First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2022 Escape is the most base one from the dealer because that is all they had on the lot! Eco is pretty good 29-30 mpg on the highway. Very comfy to ride in. Just sucks. Have been a jeep driver for 15 years now....should be interesting....