Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR OBX Cactus Gray Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

11/09 Update - Another day, another 6 Bronco's released! Also to note, 50% of the released today were 2drs :alien: 🥳 .

1636489848561.png

Special Notes - After seeing so many "Built" and "Shipped" statuses still for Sept/October realeses I figured I'd do some clean-up to see if any of these have taken "Delivery" yet. I figured it'd be quicker to scour member's post history instead of reaching out to each out to each individually.... ~150 searches later and BAM, we are now showing 65% Delivery :)!

Also to note, we are now <10% (<50 Broncos) left "In-Production"!!!!!
I'll save the massive celebrations until every last soul has been released but this is a big milestone in my eyes! Let the countdown start to zero!

#NoBroncoLeftBehind
#CountdowntoZero

1636490071360.png

Current Countdown Number -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Got the SHIPPED email as of today 11/10
Sponsored

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I checked palsapp and it was delivered. Raced over to the dealer and saw it a bit after it came off the truck. Was raining so couldn’t do a real good check, but MIC 2.0 looked good. Edges seemed good. Maybe pick it up tomorrow.

6E923046-85A6-44BD-B2E4-312F9B582350.jpeg

3BE83B0A-E46D-4236-BBBB-439CCB1519B9.jpeg

869C7BF0-C588-4B69-9854-090CEB476EAE.jpeg

AFD34729-655B-4728-85D5-5FE9652518FD.jpeg

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/10 Update - I'm LOVING this consistency. Another day, another 6 Bronco's released! Today with 66% 2DRs and 33% July Builds (but come on already, can we PLEASE get those June Blends released!)

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread AFD34729-655B-4728-85D5-5FE9652518FD

Special Note - I leave tomorrow after work to Austin for the Off-Roadeo. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on where to stay, what to see and most important WHAT TO EAT :)! I'm going to try my best to pop in here to keep things updated but on the odd chance I don't I'll see y'all on Monday!

giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/11 Update - 5 Bronco's released today ladies and gents! Still on track for DM being empty by mid next week, with only 37 being left on the Tracker! LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread giphy

giphy.gif

Sponsored
OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s home finally. What a journey. If you’re looking to buy, Morrie’s Buffalo Ford was amazing. No games, no Bull. Now I just have to continue to justify the payment. Ouch!!! MIC 2.0 looks good, but can see there’s going to be some issues that may result in another version.

2206BF96-CEEE-44DD-BF1C-A8E226DA0836.jpeg

MathRanger

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Funny you ask!! I just discovered my rail car number today!! It was posted yesterday on another thread! My Bronco was shipped on 11/2 and I called CSX said that my Bronco hit Tina, Missouri, today at 4:31pm. Then, I checked again a little later, and it went through Kansas City, Missouri, at 7:31 pm. So its close, but I'm hoping it's not going in the wrong direction!!
How did you find a thread with your rail car number? That would be great!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
MPEUGEOT got my rail number! I sent him my VIN and order number.....then is posted the results on the forum....I believe he's on this thread and "HERE ARE BRONCO BUILD & TRACKING LINKS" good luck!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Once you get the rail number, call CSX @ 1-800-235-2352, a recording will ask "location" or "weight," say "location." Then the recording will ask for your "initial," which will be the first four letters of the rail number, then it will ask for the numbers, which should be the last six characters of you rail car. then it will ask if there's another rail car number or "done," say "done" and it will give you the last known spot of the train! Good luck!

Sponsored

MathRanger

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MPEUGEOT got my rail number! I sent him my VIN and order number.....then is posted the results on the forum....I believe he's on this thread and "HERE ARE BRONCO BUILD & TRACKING LINKS" good luck!
THANKS!!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In the search box at the upper right hand corner, type in the thread and options should pop up, then look for MPEUGEOT, then send him you VIN and 4-numbered order number!

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Once you get the rail number, call CSX @ 1-800-235-2352, a recording will ask "location" or "weight," say "location." Then the recording will ask for your "initial," which will be the first four letters of the rail number, then it will ask for the numbers, which should be the last six characters of you rail car. then it will ask if there's another rail car number or "done," say "done" and it will give you the last known spot of the train! Good luck!
Just be specific in your pronunciation of those letters. It may just be my southern accent, but it's had some issues distinguishing between T's, E's and G's!

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just be specific in your pronunciation of those letters. It may just be my southern accent, but it's had some issues distinguishing between T's, E's and G's!
I have given up on trying to have the voice recognition work. It was taking me at least 3 attempts each time to get it with my south african accent.
I now use the keypad entry, which is much easier (once you figure it out)
The way that's done is:
Enter the key that your letter is on, and the order it is in, so for mine - TTGX becomes 81814192

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Amen....same here...I've hung up and restarted several times!!
Sponsored