Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

11/26 Update - Well I tried to lift the spirits of the thread by going a bit overboard with my typical .GIF shenanigan's as the Release numbers have been quite low as of late. Today has not broken that trend. Only one Bronco on our Dirt Mountain Tracker.

1637977829533.png

Special Notes - I haven't posted in a while how our "Delivery" numbers were looking. So here it is, ~82% of Bronco's that were on Dirt Mountain are now in the Driveways of their owners.

<5% are still remaining on Dirt Mountain. Which I guess is a milestone in and of itself.

1637977928011.png

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

11/26 Update - Well I tried to lift the spirits of the thread by going a bit overboard with my typical .GIF shenanigan's as the Release numbers have been quite low as of late. Today has not broken that trend. Only one Bronco on our Dirt Mountain Tracker.

1637977829533.png

Special Notes - I haven't posted in a while how our "Delivery" numbers were looking. So here it is, ~82% of Bronco's that were on Dirt Mountain are now in the Driveways of their owners.

<5% are still remaining on Dirt Mountain. Which I guess is a milestone in and of itself.

1637977928011.png

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Thanks for the update. You can change my status to shipped. I received the email Thanksgiving morning. 🤞🤞

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

11/27 Update - One Bronco was lucky enough to make it out of Dirt Mountain today. At this rate it really will be 2022 before DM is cleared.

1638059565704.png

Special Notes - On a personal issue note. I realized today that my rear air vents (only applicable to 4dr models) do not have any air flow. If anyones interested or has suggestions please check out the following thread:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/4dr-rear-air-vents-no-flow-issue.29425/

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Mark me as delivered as of yesterday!

13FE6D34-DE87-4E09-A974-35E3050A7306.jpg