Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/18 Update - One Bronco released off of Dirt Mountain today, 7 remain.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread giphy-downsized-large

Dirt Mountain Poll
- @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 9 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Favourite Post Game - While we wait during the final countdown I figured I'd start a new tradition. Going back and highlighting some of my favourite posts within the 6500+ post Dirt Mountain thread. Today's winner is @Papa Smurf (and also @SpringTXOR ). Hows retirement Jason lol! And better yet, whos out current mayor on the hill. I vote @Blaven seeing how he's the last remaining June Blend.

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D ๐Ÿบ !

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/18 Update - Zero Bronco's released from Dirt Mountain today. Sorry folks.
1639425118213.png

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 7 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Favourite Post Game - While we wait during the final countdown I figured I'd start a new tradition. Going back and highlighting some of my favourite posts within the 6500+ post Dirt Mountain thread. Today's winner is @cf_davey with his super stalker detective work finding his Bronco at the Rail Yard! :) Now that's dedication!
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread giphy

Countdown # -
giphy-downsized-large.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D ๐Ÿบ !

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/22 Update - Another day with ZERO Bronco's released.
1639425118213.png

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 7 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!

Favourite Post Game - Not in the mood tonight. Too sad for y'all.
giphy.gif

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/24-26 Updated - MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! I hope you all are having a great Holiday season with your loved ones. Over the past few days we have seen a few more Bronco's delivered and ONE more released from Dirt Mountain.

Special Notes - Trying something new here. As we have a few members that appear to be stuck in the "Built" Purgatory, I'd like to reach out to those who have received their Built status but has not yet updated to Shipped.

Kindly inform us on your current status and hopefully we can make heads or tails out of further potential hold-ups or if something Bronco specific has occurred for some of our members. (@MatteOBX , @JBrew , @EP-BRONCO )

Dirt Mountain Poll
- @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 6 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/27 Update - One Bronco released today, and unfortunately one more has joined our ranks. Everyone please welcome Kingsingh15 and his 08/11 Blend!

Special Notes - HUGE MILESTONE! The last Soft Top has finally been released from Dirt Mountain. @Headsong's Cyber Orange 4dr Black Diamond is FREE!
giphy.gif

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 6 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!

Countdown # -

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/27 Update - One Bronco released today, and unfortunately one more has joined our ranks. Everyone please welcome Kingsingh15 and his 08/11 Blend!

Special Notes - HUGE MILESTONE! The last Soft Top has finally been released from Dirt Mountain. @Headsong's Cyber Orange 4dr Black Diamond is FREE!
giphy.gif

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 6 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!

Countdown # -

Happy to see all the soft tops are gone. We should have never been there in the first place!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

01/04 Update - It's been a few days since anything newsworthy has transpired and out of the blue BAM! Huge news on the Dirt Mountain front. Our last three remaining detainees have all had ETA End Dates update to 01/26!

Historically this means Built emails are immanent within the next 24hrs (typically ~3am EST).
This could be a race for the ages to see who get's the title of KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!

@38shoptruck , @Tricky Dick & @Kingsingh15 kindly screenshot your timestamps of your Built Emails once they come in so we can accurately crown the champion :)

This never ending story is sooooo close to being done, I can feel it!
giphy.gif

Dirt Mountain Poll
- @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 3 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

Sponsored