Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread 4F456537-9752-49B3-A72B-258141655719

I just tweeted Mike Levine this morning and found out this afternoon that my Bronco has shipped! Verified with the dealer. Finally!

For everyone’s info I am a Badlands soft top, 4 dr, Lux, squatch, tow build. My blend date was 8/6.

It’s coming by rail so this will be agonizingly slow in transit to Louisiana. But at least it’s coming.

Missy Fussy, RedNWhite, et al, I truly hope you get some good news soon!
Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just tweeted Mike Levine this morning and found out this afternoon that my Bronco has shipped! Verified with the dealer. Finally!

For everyone’s info I am a Badlands soft top, 4 dr, Lux, squatch, tow build. My blend date was 8/6.

It’s coming by rail so this will be agonizingly slow in transit to Louisiana. But at least it’s coming.

Did he respond to you at all?

ghbronco71

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did he respond to you at all?
No he didn't. I think it was more coincidence than anything that my Bronco is shipping the same day I tweeted Levine. I didn't give him any info on my vehicle so there's no way he could have made anything happen.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have the same build and blend, but I ditched the tow package so I was supposed to get mine ahead of you 😜

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

thank you for your well wishes... I might just lose my mind by the time I actually see some movement on my tracker. I am hoping your Bronco is everything you have been waitng for. Enjoy !!!

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still nothing... Almost as dead as @Papa Smurf's Bronco... That situation is just unreal.
My hubby said we should all storm Dirt Mountain - LOL (he said some peeps did it in Area 51 a few years back); The most i would do is carry a bullhorn and get all mouthy and South Philly (which would guarantee I don't see my Bronco for another year); I can be considered a Karen once in a while...
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread 1635545993791

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the August blends... is it mainly hard tops that are being released? I am an 8/6 softie (no airbag recall) and can't figure out why its still on that damn mountain
The last Softie to be released was BennyBronco (08/04 Blend) just this Tuesday so it appears they are still picking the soft tops in the FIFO fashion as well (which is bullshit... you guys should have been out of there absolutely first).

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was afraid to include my VIN number, lest they get pissed at us for getting pissed at them, and actually piss in my bronco... LOL
I don't think you have to worry about that specific scenario happening :p but I get your drift.
I kept pretty secretive about my build (even used an alias on the DM Tracker) until I had it in my possession as the last thing I wanted was a target on Bucky's back.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/29 Update - Only 1 released from DM today. So.... yeah, pretty disappointing.

Special Note - Tomorrow is purge day for ~10 lost souls who have not replied to multiple messages of mine over the past week and a bit. Most are July Blends and truthfully, it's safe to say most have already received "Built" statuses but to keep the states as accurate as possible I will be removing them from the list.

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My hubby said we should all storm Dirt Mountain - LOL (he said some peeps did it in Area 51 a few years back); The most i would do is carry a bullhorn and get all mouthy and South Philly (which would guarantee I don't see my Bronco for another year); I can be considered a Karen once in a while...
They don't want us to storm Dirt Mountain Storage Complex. I have enough flyswatters to arm all of us... and a flyswatter in skilled hands. It's dangerous!

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They don't want us to storm Dirt Mountain Storage Complex. I have enough flyswatters to arm all of us... and a flyswatter in skilled hands. It's dangerous!
You can be sure I'm leading the cavalry charge playing on a kazoo "This is the build that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends..."

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread horse-man-drunk-carrying-a-horse

Last edited:

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can be sure I'm leading the cavalry charge playing on a kazoo "This is the build that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends..."
Yup. I can see this happening.

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread giphy (6) (28)