Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/03 & 11/04 Update -

1638394301980.png

I havnt heard from a few of you in a few days - Just reaching out to make sure y'all are still keep on keep'n on. Also compiled some dates so others peeking into the thread get a grasp on how nuts this ride has been for all of use so far.

Reigning Record Holder
@Alexy.Bujold (173 Days between DM and "Built")

Currently still on DM
@NotYou (158 Days on DM, and 2nd longest of entire Tracker)
@Blaven
@maricard
@SpursFan
@MatteOBX
@gilgamesh
@38shoptruck
@Headsong
@Gillenh20
@cybercain
@Tricky Dick
@Oldschool
@Bronco_Lover
@EP-BRONCO
@Olbighoss48
@SkyKing
@TheeBullhead (113 Days on DM)

Today is Day #4 of no new Bronco's being released and this is tough... I can understand Ford not falling on their sword and re-building every Bronco that got sent to Dirt Mountain back in June/July/August.... But currently with so few left... why the heck not do it now.

There is only 1 week left before MY22's start coming down the line... This is absolute bonkers.

Still no update
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/05 Update - One Bronco was released today (well technically yesterday but after I had finished the 12/04 update). This brings up down to 16 lost souls left on Dirt Mountain. Anyone think Jalopnik or another media outlet would be interested in an update to the Dirt Mountain situation?

I'm trying to think of any way possible to pressure Ford to do the right thing and either get you all released this week, or throw in the towel on your rigs and get you new ones to go down the line with the MY22's coming the week after... They can fix the DM rigs at a later date and sell them to an Off-Roadeo or something.

I'm dreaming I know, but still... "MY22's prioritized over vehicles sitting for 160+ Days in a dirt parking lot, and that's not including a previous 338 days of waiting since reservations" (using @NotYou stats) has some shock value..

1638735561316.png

Countdown #
-
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/06 Update - One more Bronco has left Dirt Mountain. 15 left.
1638841507824.png

Special Notes - Ford announced today on their "FordBronco" Instagram account that "All Bronco's have new MICs and will be shipped before EOY". This parrots what Levine tweeted late last week. Such a long way away from the previously communicated Sept. replacements they gave @NotYou & @Blaven .

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/08 Update - One Bronco released from Dirt Mountain today. Unfortunately though we've also added one more to the Tracker so our Countdown # remains the same. #NoBroncoLeftBehind
1639013554836.png

Countdown # -
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread giphy

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/09 Update - Two Broncos released today :)! Congrats to the both of you and let's hope this momentum continues!

Countdown # -

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/10 Update - No new Bronco's have been released. That coupled with one of our last members throwing in the towel and surrendering their order to their Dealership makes this a sad day indeed.

Special Notes - Out of the 600+ Members originally entered into the Dirt Mountain Tracker, only 35 remain left in the In-Production/Built/Shipped categories. We've come a long way, but still longer to go. #NoBroncosLeftBehind.

Countdown # -

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally delivered to dealership. Picking up on Monday. Dodge the freight damage bullet... Thank God. Still doesn't seem real yet.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/11 Update -FINALLY! One of our two June Blends left have been released. This leaves only @Blaven left from the "September Release" that Ford promised 3 months back.

Coundown # -
giphy.gif

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/12 Update - We had three Bronco's released today! This brings out remaining Dirt Mountain detainees down to less than 10! (If you're wondering why we went from 11 to only 9, I had already removed CyberCain two days ago from the tracker).

Special Notes -
giphy.gif

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/13 Update - After yesterday's excitement we are back to a day with ZERO Broncos released.
1639425118213.png

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 9 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Favourite Post Game - While we wait during the final countdown I figured I'd start a new tradition. Going back and highlighting some of my favourite posts within the 6500+ post Dirt Mountain thread. Today's winner is @TheHuntMan. This was seriously a LOL moment that I feel got lost in the busy 20+ Bronco release days.

A50489B1-FA2E-48AA-A1E4-EE3C3A56E658.jpeg

Coincidence?? I think not! 😂
Countdown # -
giphy.gif

Last edited:

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/14 Update - WOOHOO! One more Bronco has been released! Congrats @maricard!
With that being said, our Countdown # stays at 9 as we've added another lost soul to our mix (welcome @tiffsays).

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 9 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Favourite Post Game - While we wait during the final countdown I figured I'd start a new tradition. Going back and highlighting some of my favourite posts within the 6500+ post Dirt Mountain thread. Today's winner is @ColoradoGuy with this beauty of a post from July 30th.

About ~10 days after that post the first videos of Dirt Mountain surfaced. 😂

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/16 Update - One more released today (none yesterday). This brings us down to 8 remaining on Dirt Mountain!

Favourite Post Game - While we wait during the final countdown I figured I'd start a new tradition. Going back and highlighting some of my favourite posts within the 6500+ post Dirt Mountain thread. Today's winner is @Headsong. What's the vibe 4.5months later Jeff?

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

Aldoski

Wildtrak
First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition, 49’ f1, 60’ f100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Please mark me as delivered!!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/17 Update - Well, another day, another zero Broncos released.
1639425118213.png

Favourite Post Game - While we wait during the final countdown I figured I'd start a new tradition. Going back and highlighting some of my favourite posts within the 6500+ post Dirt Mountain thread. Today's winner is, well me 🤪 :ROFLMAO: . Anyone remember this video?!?!? Time to bust it out again to make the Pineapple Gods release all remaining Broncos!!!!!

Countdown # -

Sponsored