First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love the early morning emails from Ford. I just got a "shipped" notification. My account on Fords site just changed to "built". I do have an estimated delivery of 9/1. The best (quickest updated) search seems to be the BG6 tracker. The shipping tracker (rail) hasn't updated yet either.
Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love the early morning emails from Ford. I just got a "shipped" notification. My account on Fords site just changed to "built". I do have an estimated delivery of 9/1. The best (quickest updated) search seems to be the BG6 tracker. The shipping tracker (rail) hasn't updated yet either.
What's the rail shipping tracker? As if I need another tab open....

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sales guy figured out that the Base only has WiFi and not the Hotspot. I think it is the HotSpot, that is ineligible, at least on mine.
Yeah, I have base also, but even that is wifi hotspot capable I thought, and got like a 3 month free trial? At any rate, I’m still unable to activate my Bronco in fordpass.

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh yeah, already got that one. I thought there was a different one for rail, thought palsapp was just convoys.
I just thought it was rail because the first time I checked it, it found my vin# and my window sticker says rail.

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, I have base also, but even that is wifi hotspot capable I thought, and got like a 3 month free trial? At any rate, I’m still unable to activate my Bronco in fordpass.
The owners manual states that even though you can get WiFi for interaction through your Bronco, for hot spot you need to order service through AT&T or another provider. Maybe some of the high end Broncos come with a trial service.

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

good to hear that not all cars get shipped to Purgatory. Happy for you! let us know when you get it.

VicDamone

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmm so I think my Base Sas, soft top was finished being built this morning. 8/6, mods popped Saturday and B6G in production same day. Just checked FordPass app and I can now connect to WiFi with my phone, I couldn’t do that last night.

Sponsored

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You’re an 8/4 blend, right? Hopefully us 8/5 and 8/6 blend dates will get our “shipped” emails soon.

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/6 blend badlands lux 2.7 sas tow soft top

Showing production date, but not released

primary status "in production"

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You’re an 8/4 blend, right? Hopefully us 8/5 and 8/6 blend dates will get our “shipped” emails soon.
Yep. 8/4 Blend. Soft top from the start and IMO that is why my 7/21 reservation was pulled.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

8/6 blend badlands lux 2.7 sas tow soft top

Showing production date, but not released

primary status "in production"
Same build as you, minus the tow pkg. Same status. Had 8/5 blend, but in production date of 8/6.

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure the significance, but the date on the bottom of my window sticker changed today, and my understanding is it does that once something about the build changes. So maybe it's been released from QC and can get on the truck
Sponsored