Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ummm.. mine says wifi: inelligible
can someone show a screenshot of where the 'wifi' is located. I am on the ford page with my vechicle up, but I don't see it.
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread 1628769750604

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

can someone show a screenshot of where the 'wifi' is located. I am on the ford page with my vechicle up, but I don't see it.
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread 1628769750604
You have to log into the vehicle dashboard on the main site and scroll down to see all of that

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's my best guess about the mic and softies... I believe right around that shortage announment I think it was on 8/2 ford put a hold on any additional Broncos being built. I'm thinking they wanted to double the qc checks on all tops. But it doesn't explain why 8/5 builds are sent out 1s and 2s whereas a 8/3,8/4 has not. I'm hoping after the announcement the shipped emails come out.

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Crossing fingers that since we were built last week we didn't get sent straight to the holding lot and moved to back of line for replacements. If they do decide to replace oldest first that would leave us the back of line...

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Crossing fingers that since we were built last week we didn't get sent straight to the holding lot and moved to back of line for replacements. If they do decide to replace oldest first that would leave us the back of line...
Yeah if that's the case, then what are we looking at? Like November/December? We might not want a car delivered that's been sitting in a lot like that for 5-6 months.

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like we're in for a few more months of waiting.
The timeline is a bit confusing. The Awareness Communication says:
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread 1628774609224

Does that mean Broncos built after July 21 that are still "In Production" but not "Built" are OK? I'm still holding out hope, but then this doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies:

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread 1628774724503

I've been giving Ford a lot of leeway, but once again, I don't think the right hand even knows the left hand exists, much less has met it.

Sponsored

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So this storm literally woke me up at 5AM just now, in addition to the line that came through about 12 hours ago.

Sorry Bad Batchers, I think our Broncos were built at the worst possible time 😭

yep,
currently 800K out of power in Michigan.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
CONFIRMED: Soft-tops that are already built (even if they show “in production”) are still on track to be delivered. They will not be affected by the upcoming announcement.

I had this confirmed by someone at Ford, who is very knowledgeable about the Bronco situation. I can’t provide receipts, due to my source wanting to stay anonymous. So you’re just gonna have to trust me based on my previous track record.
I tried to view your previous track record but it's private (which makes sense), so I'll take your world for it because this concerns me, lmao. Thanks for the info, I was wondering where this announcement left me. I had a 8/6 blend but my modules didn't pop until 8/9 and I haven't heard a peep since.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The timeline is a bit confusing. The Awareness Communication says:

Does that mean Broncos built after July 21 that are still "In Production" but not "Built" are OK? I'm still holding out hope, but then this doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies:

I've been giving Ford a lot of leeway, but once again, I don't think the right hand even knows the left hand exists, much less has met it.
I'll add to the confusion. I was originally a 7/19 build, pushed to 8/2. Asked my dealer on 7/29 if it was realistic that I'd get built the following week. He responded on 7/30 with a copy of the vehicle invoice from Ford to him and it was dated 7/21.

In my manufacturing world, we don't receive factory invoicing until something is built.

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
thank you !!!
When you get your account set up, click on “View Vehicle Details” and scroll down until you see sync box then WiFi box. You wil have had to enter your Vin into your account to see it otherwise you will just be able to see “ reservations and orders” good luck!