First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LOL, I still can't even pull up my own window sticker... the only reason that I was able to see my Window Sticker was a kind soul took pity on me and was able to get it. Ford.Com actually now has the correct picture of my Bronco though... So that's something... Wifi is eligible... If I could program my Bronco to drive itself out of Dirt Mountain.... I would.
Sponsored

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/6 blend carried over to 8/9 production

still showing in production

softtop badlands

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe the window stickers get updated weekly, I don't think it necessarily means anything changed.
I did wonder that, but the date change has no constancy that I see. It went from a Thursday to a Friday 2 weeks later, then a Wednesday a week after that.

Who knows. Jen Psaki might as well be the PR & Marketing Director for Ford with how bad the communication and getting answers has been through this

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did wonder that, but the date change has no constancy that I see. It went from a Thursday to a Friday 2 weeks later, then a Wednesday a week after that.

Who knows. Jen Psaki might as well be the PR & Marketing Director for Ford with how bad the communication and getting answers has been through this
I really wouldn't reach much into the date. Mine updated this morning and I'm 2dr MIC, which we know isn't going anywhere.

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gah - just typed all this, and guess what shows up in my mail box just before posting - of course. Need to type how I still don't have my built e-mail.

I am so annoyed that the only way that us with Broncos at dirt mountain know that fact is because we are on the forum. Not a single bit of proactive messaging.
Nothing official from Ford, and nothing from my dealer (I haven't asked because I know)
I'm still hopeful that somehow someone will accidentally ship my bronco to me - with the cosmetically inferior MIC.
Last 5 yards is always the longest!

Sponsored

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got email “Built” awaiting shipping and will take 19 days. ETA 26 August to 1 Sept. by Rail to Virginia Beach.

43DB2F5F-2DEC-4F5B-A594-9D526257C8BE.jpeg
You’re an 8/11 blend and have already shipped? A lot of us are soft-tops with 8/5 blends, and we haven’t even gotten a build email yet.

LAbronco

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Ford Mustang, Bronco Base 4 Door VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
You’re an 8/11 blend and have already shipped? A lot of us are soft-tops with 8/5 blends, and we haven’t even gotten a build email yet.
I thought the same thing. Maybe it's a destination thing? I'm in Louisiana and your in Colorado. He is on the east coast. So maybe they just don't have rails coming this direction? I'm grasping at straws at this point.

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought the same thing. Maybe it's a destination thing? I'm in Louisiana and your in Colorado. He is on the east coast. So maybe they just don't have rails coming this direction? I'm grasping at straws at this point.
Mine is being delivered to Texas, which I’m almost positive uses the same rail line that goes to Louisiana. So maybe you’re right about the connection there. Glad I know someone in the same boat as me!

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wouldn't think too hard about it. I've seen two members, both in GA, get their Broncos in as long as two weeks while the other got it in four days. I'm sure there is a method to the madness but I doubt any of us will be able to figure it out.

Sponsored

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really wouldn't reach much into the date. Mine updated this morning and I'm 2dr MIC, which we know isn't going anywhere.
Fair. I'm soft top, and it says it went into production over a week ago, with no signs of movement out of the yard. Sync is activated, so is wifi, so I guess the truck is alive.

Edit - I keep checking palsapp.com in hopes to get info it's en-route, but nothing. However, when I use VIN's of vehicles that have been verifiably delivered to my dealer, it gives me the same read out as my VIN. Maybe palsapp isn't good with Canadian delivery

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a blend date of 8/5 and the modules were loaded on 8/6. The current status is "In Production" with no other updates on the various trackers. My build spec is 4Dr Badlands, Lux, Sasquatch, 2.7L, Soft Top. I'm hoping that I receive the 'Built' email soon or get some sort of an update from Ford regarding potential contraint/s that has put me in QC hold.
I didn't receive an email from Ford today. My wait for my 8/5 blend, 4 Dr Badlands, SAS, Soft Top, LUX, 2.7L continues.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Fair. I'm soft top, and it says it went into production over a week ago, with no signs of movement out of the yard. Sync is activated, so is wifi, so I guess the truck is alive.

Edit - I keep checking palsapp.com in hopes to get info it's en-route, but nothing. However, when I use VIN's of vehicles that have been verifiably delivered to my dealer, it gives me the same read out as my VIN. Maybe palsapp isn't good with Canadian delivery
Interesting. Im soft as well and my blend was 8/6 but I didn't get any modules until this monday. My Sync is updated but wifi is still ineligible with no movement either on Palsapp. My dealer just got their demo yesterday.

I was hoping to see a built email by the weekend but who truly knows at this point, maybe by the time the weekend is up.

Edit: Just checked my Bronco's dashboard on Ford.com and the wifi tile is straight up GONE, lmaoo.

LAbronco

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Ford Mustang, Bronco Base 4 Door VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting. Im soft as well and my blend was 8/6 but I didn't get any modules until this monday. My Sync is updated but wifi is still ineligible with no movement either on Palsapp. My dealer just got their demo yesterday.

I was hoping to see a built email by the weekend but who truly knows at this point, maybe by the time the weekend is up.

Edit: Just checked my Bronco's dashboard on Ford.com and the wifi tile is straight up GONE, lmaoo.
/
It disappears for me sometimes too. When it is there it says ineligible. I think it isn't an option for base models though.

Edited: It actually is showing WIFI eligible now for the fist time ever.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Random question for soft top people: in the top left corner of your window sticker, does it say MIC followed by a series of numbers?
Sponsored