Godot75

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scarsdale Ford (NY) has no idea why my soft top is stuck in In Production purgatory. Blend 7/23, Build 8/2. No update or email 6/26. Yeah, 6/26. One more time: 6/26.
Sponsored

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't give up hope!
Res: 7-21-20
Order: 1-30-21
Schedule production weeks: 6/14 6/28 7/5 7/29 8/2
Built 8/5
Shipped 8/11 ETA to dealer 8/26 to 9/1
Arrived at dealer 8/23
Home 8/25

You may have heard some of this but just to confirm: The color is better in person. The 2.7 kicks ass. Ride is smooth. Soft Top is not an issue as far as noise level if you ever have driven a soft top. I'll post some more in a day or two once I get some time with it.
Thank You to all the BG6 members for the info, laughs and insight.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread IMG_0693
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread IMG_0691

IMG_0690.jpg

Godot75

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just called Ford about my 8/2 build date (previously 7/19 and 6/20). They had no idea what was going on. You could send a kindergarten class over there and things would run smoother. She tells me it was built on 8/2. LOL. Really? Ok, I'll believe you...what else can you tell me? Nothing. When's it shipping? I don't know. Where is it? I don't know. When's the website gonna update? No idea. Is my situation normal or abnormal. Couldn't say.

On the one hand, I'm more frustrated now than ever. On the other hand, a small part of me wonders if my call initiates some movement. Highly unlikely, but sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Cc1982

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just called Ford about my 8/2 build date (previously 7/19 and 6/20). They had no idea what was going on. You could send a kindergarten class over there and things would run smoother. She tells me it was built on 8/2. LOL. Really? Ok, I'll believe you...what else can you tell me? Nothing. When's it shipping? I don't know. Where is it? I don't know. When's the website gonna update? No idea. Is my situation normal or abnormal. Couldn't say.

On the one hand, I'm more frustrated now than ever. On the other hand, a small part of me wonders if my call initiates some movement. Highly unlikely, but sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
It appears to be a shit show. My dealer is telling me Ford is being tight lipped about everything right now. These dealers are starting to get pissed off.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It appears to be a shit show. My dealer is telling me Ford is being tight lipped about everything right now. These dealers are starting to get pissed off.
Can't really blame the dealers for being a little unhappy with the way that Ford has being handling the situation. If they had a competent director of communications, this wouldn't be the mess that it has become. To make matters worse, the people on the support line are being forced to say things that aren't accurate and that's just adding to the confusion.

Imagine being a dealer or on the support line and saying that chips are the problem and telling you that your vehicle is "still in production". You then kindly ask them,

How come PTS shows my vehicle being built with complete AsBuilt data and is running sync4 V4.0.21091 last updated on 5 Aug 2021?

How did all the modules get programmed if you are missing chips?

Which chip did you say was missing?

All the time they are left looking stupid and trying to read from a script. It's sad.

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I suppose I have some encouraging news. My wife just called our dealer, one of the transparent B6G offers, for a 3-week update. He just confirmed my baby has been built, though all my stuff says in production. Then went on to say that it is waiting on transportation. He said lots of vehicles are in the same boat waiting for transport and if I don't see movement in two weeks, to check back.

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I suppose I have some encouraging news. My wife just called our dealer, one of the transparent B6G offers, for a 3-week update. He just confirmed my baby has been built, though all my stuff says in production. Then went on to say that it is waiting on transportation. He said lots of vehicles are in the same boat waiting for transport and if I don't see movement in two weeks, to check back.
You're a soft-top?

I'm a MIC, so obviously not going anywhere before October, but when I check palsapp.com my shipping shows pending also. :(

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're a soft-top?

I'm a MIC, so obviously not going anywhere before October, but when I check palsapp.com my shipping shows pending also. :(
Correct, a soft top. My shipping shows nothing fyi.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is anyone else's bronco show a no top picture? I know this was the case for MIC but now my soft top isn't rendering the top.. Here it comes....

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone else's bronco show a no top picture? I know this was the case for MIC but now my soft top isn't rendering the top.. Here it comes....
Both ford.com and the FordPass app show it for me.

Edit: no top on the pizza tracker ๐Ÿค”

Sponsored

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Both ford.com and the FordPass app show it for me.

Edit: no top on the pizza tracker ๐Ÿค”
Welp I hope that doesn't mean what I think it may mean.

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to check my mail today and found keys that did not go to the oversized mail box, they went to this.

Bronco.jpg

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to check my mail today and found keys that did not go to the oversized mail box, they went to this.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread Bronco
Damn that is a sexy pic right there!

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
dafuq - had an 8/6 blend, was in production, then I had the build date, and 15 days for shipping... now I have no top also. This is getting ridiculous :(
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread 1630322353919
Sponsored