James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is yours a hard top or soft? Looks very similar to my order, even at the same dealer...I feel for ya.
Soft...They only received one so far which about a month ago and it was exactly like mine except they had cloth and mine is leather.
Sponsored

rgund13

Outer Banks
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Soft...They only received one so far which about a month ago and it was exactly like mine except they had cloth and mine is leather.
Yep. It was mine. I also have the 2.7L. But I had the same order date and build date. I only came back to this thread to see what people were talking about. I remember talking with the person I assume is your sales guy. He said when mine came off he thought it was yours, but the vin didn't check. Hope you get it soon!

Skin

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none...sold when my bronco was verified "produced"
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Holy crap. Just got a built email for my 8/2 blend 2dr.

It's happening!!!!

Congrats! Glad to hear there is some movement.

I am a 2 dr Dirt Mt with the same blend date (8/3 actually) and was sent an email for Nov replacement of the roof.

Did you get an email with a Nov or Oct roof replacement??

FIFO seems to be a fickle thing.

jaknuts

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep. It was mine. I also have the 2.7L. But I had the same order date and build date. I only came back to this thread to see what people were talking about. I remember talking with the person I assume is your sales guy. He said when mine came off he thought it was yours, but the vin didn't check. Hope you get it soon!
That's too funny, I was just driving pass and saw it I was holy $h!t then I was jealous. Happy for you and I hope you are enjoying it! Whenever I get mine in I will have the top down even if I have to wear a beenie lol.

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats! Glad to hear there is some movement.

I am a 2 dr Dirt Mt with the same blend date (8/3 actually) and was sent an email for Nov replacement of the roof.

Did you get an email with a Nov or Oct roof replacement??

FIFO seems to be a fickle thing.
Replacement email said Oct.

Sponsored

Skin

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none...sold when my bronco was verified "produced"
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Replacement email said Oct.
thanks for the quick reply.......was hoping for a diff answer since I have been without a vehicle for 10 weeks now. :/

Enjoy.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

thanks for the quick reply.......was hoping for a diff answer since I have been without a vehicle for 10 weeks now. :/

Enjoy.
That's right on the border of October/November, so if we're here at this point in October then I think it's reasonable to assume that a lot of people who were told November will see build emails in October.

rgund13

Outer Banks
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's too funny, I was just driving pass and saw it I was holy $h!t then I was jealous. Happy for you and I hope you are enjoying it! Whenever I get mine in I will have the top down even if I have to wear a beenie lol.
Yeah it's an incredible car. I am living for the weekends, when I can just drive it around. Going up to NH in a few weeks for the off rodeo.

I'll suggest if you are going to put the top all the way down, be careful. I scratched mine up a good bit. And also consider ordering touch up paint since they are discontinuing AMB.

jaknuts

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah it's an incredible car. I am living for the weekends, when I can just drive it around. Going up to NH in a few weeks for the off rodeo.

I'll suggest if you are going to put the top all the way down, be careful. I scratched mine up a good bit. And also consider ordering touch up paint since they are discontinuing AMB.
I actually ordered a clear wrap for the bars, I'm also going to put felt on the brackets. Hopefully that works to prevent the scratching.

I was looking into going to New Hampshire as well, looks awesome.

When you picked it up, did you have any surprises? I know I put a deposit down and I have a signed bill sheet of the MSRP.

rgund13

Outer Banks
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I actually ordered a clear wrap for the bars, I'm also going to put felt on the brackets. Hopefully that works to prevent the scratching.

I was looking into going to New Hampshire as well, looks awesome.

When you picked it up, did you have any surprises? I know I put a deposit down and I have a signed bill sheet of the MSRP.
Ah that is smart. I just ordered some.

No surprises at the dealer. I was worried but they honored MSRP. They will, of course, take you through all the packages they offer in terms of warranties and Luxcare and what not. They were also good about getting a time set up to have some factory paint errors fixed and my rear license plate light was cracked, and they ordered the replacement for me. So I am very happy with Apple.

Sponsored

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And delivered 😀

Benefits of picking up 8mi from MAP

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's a Christmas miracle... I finally have a Pizza Tracker. No more "NOT A US VIN NUMBER".

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread Finally a Pizza

Does it mean anything, probably not, but it is better than a kick in the ass.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a Christmas miracle... I finally have a Pizza Tracker. No more "NOT A US VIN NUMBER".

Finally a Pizza.jpg

Well I'll be. Sometimes it seems like there's just never gonna be that light at the end of the tunnel. Like this is all a fantasy.

But seeing an inkling of movement for you, one of the most colossal f*¢ked up situations on here, gives me hope! Hah!

I've been reserved. Couldn't say it when @LAbronco got his. Or when others like @jwoobs made the announcement. I was superstitious. But now, after this divine gift straight from the Ford IT gods. I'm just gonna say it.Some positive vibes finally.Guys and Gals... IT'S HAPPENING!!

Last edited:

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay it's been two minutes since I wrote that. Now can I resume complaining that my build email hasn't arrived. 🤪

cybercain

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread Finally a Pizza

could I ask what url your using?
it never worked (not a us vin number) for me. Then a week or so ago it started to work!
Now it doesn’t work again.
It just doesn’t load the site, it goes back to asking for order and vin numbers. :(
Sponsored