Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/20 Update - WOWZERS. Three June Blends were released today, and with a technicality so was a July blend!

1637454370439.png

Special Notes - We are now down to only two June blends left on Dirt Mountain (@NotYou & @Blaven ). You two hanging in there alright?

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D ๐Ÿบ !
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/21 Update - Five Bronco's released today. CONGRATS to those who made parole.

1637547885886.png

Special Notes - Not exactly relevant to Dirt Mountain but I ventured outside of this thread to the greater B6G community today after realizing the master Dirt Mountain Thread has dropped from being the #1 Viewed to #6 after holding the hill for a good ~16 weeks.
1637548149513.png

Turn's out the 11/15 (and the other Build Weeks) threads are popping. As things slowly start to wind down here I'm starting to look for other ways to stay connected to this community but find it hard as most others really haven't gone through what we have. To some, waiting more than 24hrs after your blend date for the Built email is unbearable. And don't get me started about those who are the early July 2020 reservation holders who still do not have a VIN, having to watch what is now basically a lottery system of 2021 reservations, being the same exact specs, getting VIN's already. Basically a lot of people in different places in their Bronco journeys.

I guess the point of this is to say (other than I've consumed an excessive amount of the Beer Fund tonight, thank-you all), is that I think I'll always find a way to connect here on B6G by going back to my roots, and that's making Badges. Here's one I made today for the 11/15 gang. Remember when we all had our original Build Weeks everyone? ๐Ÿคฃ

11-15-Build-Week.png

Countdown # - Why can't this be Zero ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿบ
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D ๐Ÿบ !

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Per my railcar number, CSX just advised "has been released by the customer" at 6:43 pm tonight at Omaha, NE! I take it that my Bronco is off the train? I have a delivery date of 11-20 thru 11-28 to Granger! Can anyone confirm?
Mine just did this yesterday. Were you able to get tracking on the truck to Granger?

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine just did this yesterday. Were you able to get tracking on the truck to Granger?
No, nothing. Someone on the forum said it will sit at the rail yard for days, and it did.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So my Bronco arrived at Omaha on 11/12 and a Ford email confirmed it landed at Grangers on 11/20, so eight days sitting!

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/22 Update - Two Bronco's were released today. This brings us down to 29 remaining. This past week and a half has really slowed down in the amount released. Sure hope things ramp up before the snow starts to fly.

1637628943423.png

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/21 Update - Five Bronco's released today. CONGRATS to those who made parole.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread giphy

Special Notes - Not exactly relevant to Dirt Mountain but I ventured outside of this thread to the greater B6G community today after realizing the master Dirt Mountain Thread has dropped from being the #1 Viewed to #6 after holding the hill for a good ~16 weeks.

Turn's out the 11/15 (and the other Build Weeks) threads are popping. As things slowly start to wind down here I'm starting to look for other ways to stay connected to this community but find it hard as most others really haven't gone through what we have. To some, waiting more than 24hrs after your blend date for the Built email is unbearable. And don't get me started about those who are the early July 2020 reservation holders who still do not have a VIN, having to watch what is now basically a lottery system of 2021 reservations, being the same exact specs, getting VIN's already. Basically a lot of people in different places in their Bronco journeys.

I guess the point of this is to say (other than I've consumed an excessive amount of the Beer Fund tonight, thank-you all), is that I think I'll always find a way to connect here on B6G by going back to my roots, and that's making Badges. Here's one I made today for the 11/15 gang. Remember when we all had our original Build Weeks everyone? ๐Ÿคฃ

Countdown # - Why can't this be Zero ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿบ

Agreed, there will always be a little something special about the bad batch DM gang.

And good news... After a 109 day sentence my baby is getting released. I received my built email this morning!! Woohoo! Awaiting shipment, ETA 12/8 to 12/14. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/23 Update - Three Broncos released from Dirt Mountain today. This brings us down to 26 remaining. @RednWhite89 being the big Softie on the list today :)! This brings the amount of Soft Tops left on the list down to 3.

Countdown #
-
giphy.gif

Sponsored

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@RednWhite89 GGs on getting released soft top buddy
@CO-Bronco didnt realize you were in here too lol
Added my daily updates in here once I started to see August Blends being released.
You should see the June/July threads I post in.... days go by where it's only me posting :p

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/24 Update - Another Sad day today. Zero Bronco's on the DM Tracker were released. Number still stands at 26.

Countdown # -
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Sponsored