Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/26 Update - Well I tried to lift the spirits of the thread by going a bit overboard with my typical .GIF shenanigan's as the Release numbers have been quite low as of late. Today has not broken that trend. Only one Bronco on our Dirt Mountain Tracker.

1637977829533.png

Special Notes - I haven't posted in a while how our "Delivery" numbers were looking. So here it is, ~82% of Bronco's that were on Dirt Mountain are now in the Driveways of their owners.

<5% are still remaining on Dirt Mountain. Which I guess is a milestone in and of itself.

1637977928011.png

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D ๐Ÿบ !
Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/26 Update - Well I tried to lift the spirits of the thread by going a bit overboard with my typical .GIF shenanigan's as the Release numbers have been quite low as of late. Today has not broken that trend. Only one Bronco on our Dirt Mountain Tracker.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread giphy

Special Notes - I haven't posted in a while how our "Delivery" numbers were looking. So here it is, ~82% of Bronco's that were on Dirt Mountain are now in the Driveways of their owners.

<5% are still remaining on Dirt Mountain. Which I guess is a milestone in and of itself.

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D ๐Ÿบ !
Thanks for the update. You can change my status to shipped. I received the email Thanksgiving morning. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/27 Update - One Bronco was lucky enough to make it out of Dirt Mountain today. At this rate it really will be 2022 before DM is cleared.

Special Notes - On a personal issue note. I realized today that my rear air vents (only applicable to 4dr models) do not have any air flow. If anyones interested or has suggestions please check out the following thread:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/4dr-rear-air-vents-no-flow-issue.29425/

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mark me as delivered as of yesterday!

13FE6D34-DE87-4E09-A974-35E3050A7306.jpg

MathRanger

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR OBX Cactus Gray Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1637977829533.png

1637977928011.png

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

Finally Received it on the 26th!! Then got to drive it home from Thanksgiving vacation in my hometown of Charleston, SC.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread IMG_7925
Left Charleston at 0555am and arrived at our house at West Point NY at 0135am. I have never experienced that level of traffic before, but hey! It was in my new Bronco so I just didn't notice the 20 hours of traffic!

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally Received it on the 26th!! Then got to drive it home from Thanksgiving vacation in my hometown of Charleston, SC.
Left Charleston at 0555am and arrived at our house at West Point NY at 0135am. I have never experienced that level of traffic before, but hey! It was in my new Bronco so I just didn't notice the 20 hours of traffic!
Congrats Charles! Great looking colour!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/29 Update - (Sorry for missing yesterday's, there were Zero released again and I was bummed out and drank a bit too much from the beer fund lol). Today was better with FIVE Bronco's being released!

1638244200387.png

Countdown # -

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hasn't made it to the dealer yet, but my production line picture arrived... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread image

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/30 Update -One lone soul was released from Dirt Mountain today. This is starting to get super depressing seeing as we have only 13 days until MY22 start going down the line... Blah.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread image

Countdown # -
giphy.gif
'

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/01 Update - Sorry gang. Another day of zero Bronco's being released from Dirt Mountain.

Countdown #
-
giphy.gif

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/2 Update -Another Day, another zero Bronco's being released

1638394301980.png

Special Notes
- @Mustang302 reached out to Mr. Levine yesterday and the response was one, after all we've been through, still didnt expect to happen. It essentially confirms that all the June/July/August Blends still stuck in DM have various other QC issues that are holding them back, that presumably could have been repaired/replaced at any time over the past 6 months of waiting for MIC replacement.

It honestly feels as if our Bronco's just sat there the entire time collecting dust and the final QC checks didn't occur until the MIC's were replaced... That can mean weeks if not months more of delays should quality issues be flagged.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/03 & 11/04 Update -

1638394301980.png

I havnt heard from a few of you in a few days - Just reaching out to make sure y'all are still keep on keep'n on. Also compiled some dates so others peeking into the thread get a grasp on how nuts this ride has been for all of use so far.

Reigning Record Holder
@Alexy.Bujold (173 Days between DM and "Built")

Currently still on DM
@NotYou (158 Days on DM, and 2nd longest of entire Tracker)
@Blaven
@maricard
@SpursFan
@MatteOBX
@gilgamesh
@38shoptruck
@Headsong
@Gillenh20
@cybercain
@Tricky Dick
@Oldschool
@Bronco_Lover
@EP-BRONCO
@Olbighoss48
@SkyKing
@TheeBullhead (113 Days on DM)

Today is Day #4 of no new Bronco's being released and this is tough... I can understand Ford not falling on their sword and re-building every Bronco that got sent to Dirt Mountain back in June/July/August.... But currently with so few left... why the heck not do it now.

There is only 1 week left before MY22's start coming down the line... This is absolute bonkers.

Olbighoss48

First Edition
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
12/03 & 11/04 Update -

1638394301980.png

I havnt heard from a few of you in a few days - Just reaching out to make sure y'all are still keep on keep'n on. Also compiled some dates so others peeking into the thread get a grasp on how nuts this ride has been for all of use so far.

Reigning Record Holder

Currently still on DM
@Blaven
@maricard
@SpursFan
@MatteOBX
@gilgamesh
@38shoptruck
@Headsong
@Gillenh20
@cybercain
@Tricky Dick
@Oldschool
@Bronco_Lover
@EP-BRONCO
@Olbighoss48
@SkyKing

Today is Day #4 of no new Bronco's being released and this is tough... I can understand Ford not falling on their sword and re-building every Bronco that got sent to Dirt Mountain back in June/July/August.... But currently with so few left... why the heck not do it now.

There is only 1 week left before MY22's start coming down the line... This is absolute bonkers.
Still no news๐Ÿ˜ข

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

12/03 & 11/04 Update -

1638394301980.png

Reigning Record Holder

Currently still on DM
@Blaven
@maricard
@SpursFan
@MatteOBX
@gilgamesh
@38shoptruck
@Headsong
@Gillenh20
@cybercain
@Tricky Dick
@Oldschool
@Bronco_Lover
@EP-BRONCO
@Olbighoss48
@SkyKing

Nothing here but my dealer offered to use $1000 of that slush fund money to let me rent one of his mannequins for December for free or until mine arrives. Good move on his part. He also knows that my daily driver literally had to be hauled away for parts last week.

38shoptruck

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350,1938 Ford P/U, 1966 Ford Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only update I have is that I have had no update......
Sponsored