James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still waiting here...Blend 8/3, quality check & moved to transit on 8/7, waiting on delivery by convoy.
4D OBX 2.3 Lux Leather w/soft top in Antimatter Blue
Still waiting on mine, contacted Ford and the lady I was speaking with was absolutely rude. She was telling me the reason mine was sitting and will not be done until next month was because of my hardtop/2.7/sas package. I told her mine has none of those things, then she went off on me. @Ford Motor Company this is totally unacceptable customer service!
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still waiting on mine, contacted Ford and the lady I was speaking with was absolutely rude. She was telling me the reason mine was sitting and will not be done until next month was because of my hardtop/2.7/sas package. I told her mine has none of those things, then she went off on me. @Ford Motor Company this is totally unacceptable customer service!
I have found that they haven't been very helpful and they definitely don't care about the customer surveys, because otherwise, they would have called me. @Ford Motor Company responded to me once (over a month ago)... and that was basically it, they washed their hands of it. 0 F's given!

Oh, and no clue what is going on with my Bronco because I don't get emails from them either.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rude girl... you sholda been like...
Ford Bronco đź›  8/2/21 build Week Thread 1632935217603

cybercain

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have found that they haven't been very helpful and they definitely don't care about the customer surveys, because otherwise, they would have called me. @Ford Motor Company responded to me once (over a month ago)... and that was basically it, they washed their hands of it. 0 F's given!

Oh, and no clue what is going on with my Bronco because I don't get emails from them either.
yep, I got the exact same experience. The circle jerk.

Ford customer service (…after a week of “looking into my situation”) said …contact your dealer.

Dealer: We don’t know, FMC doesn’t tell us anything. insert speculation here.

Sponsored

ghbronco71

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats guys/gals, glad to see some movement in my build week, I like many others am still stuck at "in production" since 8/2
Same here. No movement. No email. No updated trackers since 8/9. This sucks. I’m beginning to wonder if I will get mine this year.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Roll call. Anyone, especially soft-tops, see any movement??? 2 months and counting...

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Roll call. Anyone, especially soft-tops, see any movement??? 2 months and counting...
Nope, 0 signs of any movement and no answers from anyone on when it will be for me... "Just Stay Pumped and Hang." I'm part of the no swag club.

Last edited:

cybercain

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing but crickets, I cannot even hang in there since they never sent me the hammock lol
No change here too. Waiting without knowing. If I knew maybe I would’ve just waited for the hardtop instead of switching before the Prepkit. 🤦

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No change here too. Waiting without knowing. If I knew maybe I would’ve just waited for the hardtop instead of switching before the Prepkit. 🤦
same here.... had I known this debacle would happen... I would have cancelled my order and reordered (as we can see from the forums, there are people who ordered within the past 2 months and are driving their Broncos); Do I even want the vehicle thats sitting on top of doo-doo mountain getting God-knows-what in/on it?

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like movement happening on the mid-July build weeks, and even some of the 6/30 stragglers are seeing some daylight.

My current personal guesstimate, based on FSIFSOEFLJTSOL (first sort-of in first sort-of out except for late June they're SOL), the Ford email telling me helpfully my top will be replaced in October (and hearing that Aug 3 blend dates are being replaced in November), and the timing we've seen so far based on the tracking provided in the Dirt Mountain Tracking thread) is that I'll get a Built email around Oct 18, shipped Oct 21, to arrive at dealer Nov 5th. We'll see how close my guess is.

Edit/update: well, also depends on whether my VIN is included in this recall, since we fall into the build dates: Recall Advanced Notice: 2021 Bronco Front Passenger Air Bag Replacement | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ford Motor Company you have found a new reason to not ship and deliver my Bronco, well played assholes, well played.

I am almost willing to bet that I take delivery of my 2022 Ford before I get my 2021!