Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s finally here. 8/5 blend and production date. Received built email 9/8. Shipped 9/16. ETA was 9/27-10/3. Received 10/5
Hang in there.

87C4B602-C386-4D0A-9BB9-A1A6C3D15295.jpeg
Looks great!! Did you de-badge and swap wheels out? Anything else?
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s finally here. 8/5 blend and production date. Received built email 9/8. Shipped 9/16. ETA was 9/27-10/3. Received 10/5
Hang in there.

87C4B602-C386-4D0A-9BB9-A1A6C3D15295.jpeg
Well we have a few things in common... We both ordered Broncos, they both were built on 08/05, but there is one glaring difference....

Yours showed up!!!!

Congratulations... I wish I could say that same.

BroncoIII

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond -Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It happened to me.... They called about a two weeks ago and said my Bronco had come in. I've been feeling guilty ever since. So many people are on here waiting for their truck to be built. I reserved in January...ordered in late March, and I have a vehicle...damn

We had a trip planned to South Texas to go 4 wheeling at Padre Island National Seashore. I wasn't planning on having my Bronco yet, but it seemingly dropped out of the sky. Needless to say I left the Jeep in the driveway. We went all the way to the end. 63 miles of 4X4 beach resulted in the most capable 4 wheel Drive I've owned yet. The sand was firm where this photo was taken. It was about a foot deep at the end. No problem whatsoever, and I was running about 33 PSI. Pretty high pressure for this environment, but it did amazing....stupid amazing in sand mode.

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.PNG

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It happened to me.... They called about a two weeks ago and said my Bronco had come in. I've been feeling guilty ever since. So many people are on here waiting for their truck to be built. I reserved in January...ordered in late March, and I have a vehicle...damn

We had a trip planned to South Texas to go 4 wheeling at Padre Island National Seashore. I wasn't planning on having my Bronco yet, but it seemingly dropped out of the sky. Needless to say I left the Jeep in the driveway. We went all the way to the end. 63 miles of 4X4 beach resulted in the most capable 4 wheel Drive I've owned yet. The sand was firm where this photo was taken. It was about a foot deep at the end. No problem whatsoever, and I was running about 33 PSI. Pretty high pressure for this environment, but it did amazing....stupid amazing in sand mode.

Ford Bronco đź›  8/2/21 build Week Thread IMG_0244.PNG

Ford Bronco đź›  8/2/21 build Week Thread IMG_0244.PNG
Sweet. I can't wait to do exactly the same thing!!!

Sail

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Base
“We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ Base 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 29, 2021.In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Mac Haik Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.”

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey y'all, any soft tops out of production hell yet?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
“We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ Base 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 29, 2021.In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Mac Haik Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.”
No updates for me... But that's not happy news. Scheduled to be built November 29th? Well maybe I should start throwing darts at the December dart board.

Sail

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Base
the timeline….

Date reservation placed: 07/15/2020

Congratulations on ordering your all‑new Bronco™ BASE! on 03/04/2021 Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on your behalf by Mac Haik Ford.

No updates for me... But that's not happy news. Scheduled to be built November 29th? Well maybe I should start throwing darts at the December dart board.

jaknuts

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey y'all, any soft tops out of production hell yet?
Still waiting here with no communication...Blend 8/3, quality check & moved to transit on 8/7, waiting on delivery by convoy.
4D OBX 2.3 Lux Leather w/soft top in Antimatter Blue

I wonder if @Ford Motor Company could explain why it has not been delivered yet? My dealer was expecting it between Mid September no later then end of September. I will not contact Ford Customer Service again after the way they treated me last time.

thestep90

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Soft top here, still zero movement/communication since it was sent to production 8/2

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody's window sticker missing? I have had one for months... now its gone... here is the copy I saved:

Ford Bronco đź›  8/2/21 build Week Thread 1634476470878

Here is what is there today:
Ford Bronco đź›  8/2/21 build Week Thread 1634476516633

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anybody's window sticker missing? I have had one for months... now its gone... here is the copy I saved:
Mine has disappeared a couple of times since June. I quit trying to figure out why. It came back every time before (It's gone again now). Once it was because they changed the URL a teeny bit; once I just had to clear my cache. Twice I don't know what changed and it came back on its own. All the other things I track that use the VIN are still showing there is a vehicle there (and the correct vehicle, not a Maverick or an F150). So, I'm not worried. Well, no more worried than usual.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine has disappeared a couple of times since June. I quit trying to figure out why. It came back every time before (It's gone again now). Once it was because they changed the URL a teeny bit; once I just had to clear my cache. Twice I don't know what changed and it came back on its own. All the other things I track that use the VIN are still showing there is a vehicle there (and the correct vehicle, not a Maverick or an F150). So, I'm not worried. Well, no more worried than usual.
with all of the debacles I have been reading about on here, I am just waiting for Ford to update the window sticker and add a price increase...

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

with all of the debacles I have been reading about on here, I am just waiting for Ford to update the window sticker and add a price increase...
I may be one of the few people who has a vehicle purchase contract with the words MSRP, the vehicle price (sticker price), and both my and the GM's signatures on it. That's about as solid as I think you can get (and I'm still concerned shenanigans could occur).
Sponsored