Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same for me, built email today. I’m local in Michigan so deliver days are today-10/27. Appears they solved the QC issue, or got some chips in. 8/4 blend and had been in production since. Good luck everyone.
My delivery window (got that email overnight) is 10/29 - 11/4. If you need to update your info on the Dirt Mountain tracker thread. make sure to DM CO-Bronco since the updater was buggy (or you can post your update in that thread and @ CO-Bronco for notice).
Sponsored

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve received NOTHING, NO NEWS since the email saying my top will be replaced in November. 8/5 build date and stuck at DM ever since. I don’t believe a word Levine says. If he said the grass was green, I’d have to go see for myself.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve received NOTHING, NO NEWS since the email saying my top will be replaced in November. 8/5 build date and stuck at DM ever since. I don’t believe a word Levine says. If he said the grass was green, I’d have to go see for myself.
I guess at least your a MIC to so you know something. Us softies (who switched to avoid the top issue and get theirs faster... Per Ford) are sitting here with not even a whisper of what the hold up is. Oh and not getting a prep kit even, cuz I was lucky it scheduled earlier. 🙄

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess at least your a MIC to so you know something. Us softies (who switched to avoid the top issue and get theirs faster... Per Ford) are sitting here with not even a whisper of what the hold up is. Oh and not getting a prep kit even, cuz I was lucky it scheduled earlier. 🙄
8/6 seems to be the unluckiest date ever ... its like the world stopped spinning or something... where the F&CK are our Broncos...
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread 1635003528177

cybercain

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I’m in the exact…same…boat.
If only I knew
1) that the soft tops didn’t have the plumbing when the dealer called and said. “Hey, do you want to switch to a soft top to save build time”.
2) that it would still take this freaking long.

:\

Sponsored

ghbronco71

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m with you guys. 8/6 softie and been in production ever since then without a word of what the holdup is. I’m disgusted at this whole thing and super pissed that I’m not even getting a prep kit. I’ve debated several times just cancelling my order and waiting for the Bronco Raptor which is what I want anyway. But hell a 2022 order on a Raptor may push delivery out to 2024-25 at this rate.

Typng those years out just looks so foreign to me. 2025, where’s my flying car?

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

8/6 seems to be the unluckiest date ever ... its like the world stopped spinning or something... where the F&CK are our Broncos...
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread 1635003528177
Haha, at least your "built" date is populated. Not that it means anything of course.
Screenshot_20211023-121210~2.png

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m with you guys. 8/6 softie and been in production ever since then without a word of what the holdup is. I’m disgusted at this whole thing and super pissed that I’m not even getting a prep kit. I’ve debated several times just cancelling my order and waiting for the Bronco Raptor which is what I want anyway. But hell a 2022 order on a Raptor may push delivery out to 2024-25 at this rate.

Typng those years out just looks so foreign to me. 2025, where’s my flying car?
Given it's the end of October already, I would've switched, but if course Anti-matter Blue was discontinued. 🤦

Edit: and I feel you on MY25 Jetsons Bronco!!

Fordhammer

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think I see it. Built email Friday 10/15, shipped email Monday 10/18. At the East Brookfield, Mass. railyard 0700 Thursday 10/21. 96 miles away !!!

Screenshot_20211023-122029.png

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haha, at least your "built" date is populated. Not that it means anything of course.
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread Screenshot_20211023-122029
I do have the luxury of having an estimated delivery date populated too.... unfortunately it was more than a month ago
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread 1635006643834

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1635003528177.png
Hey @Ford Motor Company and @mike_at_ford, we followed your lead and switched to soft tops, but we aren't getting the prep kits, there is zero communication and it's basically November. I'm at a cross road with my current car. Where the hell are our vehicles??? Tell us the real story. I'm not pumped.

A response with actual information would be basic decency at this point. I have to arrange financing, etc. Come on.

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey @Ford Motor Company and @mike_at_ford, we followed your lead and switched to soft tops, but we aren't getting the prep kits, there is zero communication and it's basically November. I'm at a cross road with my current car. Where the hell are our vehicles??? Tell us the real story. I'm not pumped! VIN: 1FMEE5DP6MLA78861.

A response with actual information would be basic decency at this point. I have to arrange financing, etc. Come on.
My dealer said... "Ford cancelled your VIN". ;)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pizza tracker has been down but this just showed up! 8/6 2dr Wildtrak
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread FCD6415C-0562-4732-8CF9-5F907811B965
But is there a release date?

So much for that first in first out bullshit... Still. We got people from June sitting on Dirt Mountain. Meanwhile, I watch 2 doors built after mine ship. Thanks for keeping your word and keeping me informed @Ford Motor Company, oh wait, you didn't do anything of the sort.
Sponsored

Last edited: