AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Going to start out by saying Iā€™ve had my VIN since April. I was scheduled 6/7 and have subsequently been moved many times since. I have a 8/2 build week with a 8/5 build date for my Cyber Orange OBX. I know some that have this week have window stickers already, I do not. Starting this thread for those that have the 8/2 build week to chat and share news.

My order still only shows ā€˜order confirmedā€™ in the order tracker from Ford.
Sponsored

Last edited:

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Going to start out by saying Iā€™ve had my VIN since April. I was scheduled 6/7 and have subsequently been moved many times since. I have a 8/2 build week with a 8/5 build date for my Cyber Orange OBX. I know some that have this week have window stickers already, I do not. Starting this thread for those that have the 8/2 build week to chat and share news.
I'm with you brother! 04/22 Ford email with VIN and build week of 06/21! At some point, I was moved to the week of 07/12, then the week of 08/02. Recently, I found out I had a build DAY of 08/06. Just the other day, I received a Ford email saying my build time was adjusted to the week of 08/02! I don't have a window sticker as well. I'm happy I have a VIN AND my fingers are crossed!

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

im build week of 8/23 and have the same issue vin since april :(

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I originally had a build date of 7/12 for my OBX with all the notorious options. Date has been moved back to 8/2, so weā€™ll see how that holds.

Sponsored

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Originally was 7/19 build (VIN back in April) and was moved to 8/2.

Just checked for the first time and clicked Window Sticker through Ford and sure enough its there. Not sure if there is any specific numbers or codes I could provide you folks, but certainly makes my week a bit better now!

BreezyNVegas

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Negative. I used the standard "Track My Order" link from the Ford Email sent to me moving the build week to 8/2. I clicked the window sticker there and it pulled up. First time it has done that, although I haven't checked since June.

I just used the link provided and put in my VIN and it pops up. So good news I suppose?
My order tracker doesnā€™t have a window sticker option yet. Just called customer service and for the first time they wouldnā€™t provide the build week/date. So maybe Iā€™ve moved again.

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My order tracker doesnā€™t have a window sticker option yet. Just called customer service and for the first time they wouldnā€™t provide the build week/date. So maybe Iā€™ve moved again.
Very possible. I have been very hands off with my Bronco order. I used Stephens Auto and switched to them back in November. They have been great to work with so I have adopted the "I'll get excited or really get invested once its built and on the way to the dealer". So While I have been on the forum, I have been really hands off and adopting the it will get here when it gets here attitude.

I haven't called or anything to confirm and probably won't, but nice to see a window sticker that directly matches the DORA I have.

Sponsored

Fordhammer

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very possible. I have been very hands off with my Bronco order. I used Stephens Auto and switched to them back in November. They have been great to work with so I have adopted the "I'll get excited or really get invested once its built and on the way to the dealer". So While I have been on the forum, I have been really hands off and adopting the it will get here when it gets here attitude.

I haven't called or anything to confirm and probably won't, but nice to see a window sticker that directly matches the DORA I have.
This is what showed up in my Order Tracker when the window sticker became available

Screenshot_20210719-162617.png

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Originally was 7/19 build (VIN back in April) and was moved to 8/2.

Just checked for the first time and clicked Window Sticker through Ford and sure enough its there. Not sure if there is any specific numbers or codes I could provide you folks, but certainly makes my week a bit better now!
Out of curiosity, where in the Ford.com account section did you find a link for Window Sticker? I canā€™t seem to find it.
EDIT. My Window Sticker does not yet exist per Ford.com chat

Last edited:

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is what showed up in my Order Tracker when the window sticker became available

Ford Bronco šŸ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread Screenshot_20210719-162617
Yep. And I clicked the "View Window Sticker" link and there it was. Popped up for the first time on the VIN Tool on this site as well so everything is there on my end.

Also, FYI pretty much same build as me!

BreezyNVegas

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Negative. I used the standard "Track My Order" link from the Ford Email sent to me moving the build week to 8/2. I clicked the window sticker there and it pulled up. First time it has done that, although I haven't checked since June.

I just used the link provided and put in my VIN and it pops up. So good news I suppose?
I'm in production! No Window Sticker yet.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For me, it showed one day last week without warning. In Production. View window sticker. The introduction paragraph disappear for a day and then reappeared again. First day of the window sticker would not show and then suddenly a did and the blend date is this Wednesday, July 21.
Sponsored